• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Xemnas' second form

I don't know if this has been posted already and it probably is not important, but do you think the fact the Xemnas wore amour in his second and third form might be important considering the whole three knights thing
  2. D

Ven is not dressed the same as Roxas

I dont know if I am the first to nitce this but in the new scan I thought Ven was dressed exactly like Roxas but if you look a little closer you will notce on side of his jacket is white and one side is black unlike Roxas' all white jacket. He also has a blue strap on. Dont know if its important...
  3. D

King Sora

I just thought of another theroy. now this might kinda border on fan fic but w/e the three knights are well...knights and knights are just soldiers who protect their master so maybe the three knights are protecting something or someone. Sora always has that crown symbol near him on his necklace...
  4. D

Just Noticed this

In Sunset Horizons we see the three soldiers pick up Sora, Riku, and Mickey's keyblades. However in Birth by Sleep they dont even use them.
  5. D

KH3 final boss

So when KH3 comes out do you think that we will once again fight some form of Xehanort or will they suprise us and give us a new enemy
  6. D

Old Man Theory

I just realized that the tall knight being Xehanort is maybe a little too obvious but then it hit me. What if the old man is Xehanort before he came to Radiant Garden. What if he was who started the keyblade war in order to collect strong hearts from the people who have the strongest hearts...
  7. D

Another Theory

So i have another theory about the knights. i was thinking that they are like Sora, Riku, and Kairi sort of like a former generation of keyblade masters. the tall guy who looks like Xehanort was like Riku since he was obviously about to use Darkness when his eyes turned orange. The Roxas lokking...
  8. D

Reflect

Did anyone notice that the bhk casted reflect on the other knight WOW if only it was that cool in the game
  9. D

Theory About The Tall Knight

I know i will probably be flamed but w/e. I think that tall night is Xehanort since he had a very similar hair style and in the end you see his eyes turn orange. Maybe this is where Xehanort was befor he appeared in Radiant Garden.
  10. D

I Hope This Rumor Is False

I just saw this rumor that SE may sell kingdom hearts to disney and that disney is opening up a game studio fo wii and ds games. If that is tru the the next kh game will suck very very very much!!!! I can already see all the things i liked about kh being smashed. If you thought kh2 was easy...
  11. D

SPOILER I think i might have figured it out

Sorry people this is yet again another theory thread. I dont know if this is has been posted before but i think i figured out when that scene at the secret movie takes place. Now i was reading a Nomura interveiw and he said it was the past and the future. so i think it takes place after kh2 but...
  12. D

Crash, Spyro, Sora

I was just thinking about this. I dont know if any of you have ever played the very first three Crash or Spyro games but they were great games that people loved. When i think about the ones that come out now i kinda feel that they are crappy now. Both Naughty dog ( Crash) and Insomniac ( Spyro)...
  13. D

Goofy

Did anyone notice that Goofy seemed a lot wiser and smarter this time around
  14. D

For the ones who dont have kh2

This thread is for the people in Europe and Austrilia or any other place that hasnt goten kh2 yet. If you want to avoid the spoilers then the smartest thing to do is stop comming to the forums. If you come hear to see when it comes out just look at the news section but you are not going to stop...
  15. D

kh3

This is a pretty dumb thread but i dont care. For people who think their wont be a kh3 you are wrong. True i have no cold hard evidence but Nomura said as long as kh2 sales well then he will continue the series. He even said that he was thinking about a link game to tie kh2 to kh3. So chances...
  16. D

This has bugged me

Heartless are creature with no hearts who seek other hearts. but they made from the darkness of the heart which is still a part of the heart. well that means they are really still hearts so why are they called heartless. shoudnt the nobodies be the true heartless since they have no heart at all
  17. D

Was he that evil

Ansem was insane and completely oppsessed with darkness and i think he was a pretty evil guy. Xemnas on the other hand wasnt that evil to me. He was just a scientist who like many other scientist wanted to unlock the mysterious of the world. and all he wanted was a heart he was just very...
  18. D

Disnet and Pixar

Since Disney and Pixar have kissed and made up, do you think that some pixar movies will be in kh3 and what disney pixar movies would you like to see in the next kingdom hearts
  19. D

kh3

I beat the game a few days ago and saw the special ending and that last line it all started with birth by sleep has got me very interested. anyway do you think they mean that the keyblade was born by sleep or what share your thoughts
  20. D

Crazy rumors

with the game we have been waiting so long to play so close lets take some time to look back on thw crazy rumors that haver emerged over the past year. like the summon YuRiPa or the fake release dates and those fake sanctuary lyrics. my favorite bogu rumor was demyx being roxas father and they...
Back