• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was he that evil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Fenrir

beyond the distance of the twilight haven
Ansem was insane and completely oppsessed with darkness and i think he was a pretty evil guy. Xemnas on the other hand wasnt that evil to me. He was just a scientist who like many other scientist wanted to unlock the mysterious of the world. and all he wanted was a heart he was just very misguided i kinda feel sorry for him what do you guys think

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
The guy you fought in KH1 was actually Xenahort's heartless. You see, like Sora, Xenahort was split in half. He had a heartless who took control of Riku's body and a nobody who became the leader of an Organization of human Nobodys. Xemnas is Xenahort, just like the man in KH1 was Xenahort. Both entities abandoned the name Xenahort assumed their new roles. Xenahort's nobody went by the name Xemnas and Xenahort's heartless went by the name Ansem. Xenahort's heartless wanted darkness and Xenahort's nobody, Xemnas, wanted to become complete and reshape the universe the way he saw fit.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
To me, Xenahort's heartless will always be "Ansem"!!!! That is what I know him by. And I think he was evil. At first, no, I was with you. All he wanted was a heart, as did the rest of the organization, but when the organization went after people, turning them into heartless so Sora could slay them, I changed my mind. I really changed my mind when he started talking about anger and hate running the heart..... the man, nobody, and heartless.... are mental!

Vilex

In all fairness, the Organization just wanted to be whole. I think we were supposed to feel bad for them, even though characters in the game said not to believe what they said. Still, what Xemnas was doing was wrong. However, the most evil ones were the original 6; the others weren't as bad, because they weren't responsible for all the disasters brought about by Ansem's apprentices.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^I don't know. Marluxia and Larxene were pretty evil and they were lower in rank.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Vilex said:
In all fairness, the Organization just wanted to be whole. I think we were supposed to feel bad for them, even though characters in the game said not to believe what they said. Still, what Xemnas was doing was wrong. However, the most evil ones were the original 6; the others weren't as bad, because they weren't responsible for all the disasters brought about by Ansem's apprentices.
wanting to be whole is one thing, but what you are willing to do to be whole is why they are evil

<VII_Axel>

KingdomQueenHeart said:
To me, Xenahort's heartless will always be "Ansem"!!!! That is what I know him by. And I think he was evil. At first, no, I was with you. All he wanted was a heart, as did the rest of the organization, but when the organization went after people, turning them into heartless so Sora could slay them, I changed my mind. I really changed my mind when he started talking about anger and hate running the heart..... the man, nobody, and heartless.... are mental!
Well you either call him Ansem or Xenahort's heartless, and Ansem came first and just sounds better. They don't really give you anything else to call him.

'Ansem' and Xemnas aren't much different evil wise. They both sought out Kingdom Hearts. Xemnas wanted to absorb it to have super cool powers, and 'Ansem' was seeking power from Kingdom Hearts. They aren't that much different, but Xemnas can be dubbed more evil because he lasted longer and I felt that 'Ansem' was more along the lines of trying to educating everyone and trying to turn everyone into heartless.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Xehanort had the chance to not ever pursue studies of the heart, but rather than listening to Ansem the wise and the King, he kept on going along with the other 5 diciples. Those original 6 can be considered evil, as they are the ones responsible for overrunning Radiant Garden with heartless and creating the "marked" heartless.

Organization XIII on the other hand, started out with good intentions. They formed under Xemnas to get their hearts back, since without hearts, they were wandering and confused nothings. The Organization became corrupt over time, and traitors such as Marluxia and Larxene rebelled in order to get back to the real goal. Xemnas and Saix strayed from the original plan, they didn't want just their hearts back, but godlike powers in order to control and reshape the worlds the way they see fit.

The way the Organization wanted to achieve their goals, through lieing and causing chaos, would be evil, but the intention was not. I don't like that Sora just killed them without asking questions, he never truly understood them.

Vilex

l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
Xehanort had the chance to not ever pursue studies of the heart, but rather than listening to Ansem the wise and the King, he kept on going along with the other 5 diciples. Those original 6 can be considered evil, as they are the ones responsible for overrunning Radiant Garden with heartless and creating the "marked" heartless.

Organization XIII on the other hand, started out with good intentions. They formed under Xemnas to get their hearts back, since without hearts, they were wandering and confused nothings. The Organization became corrupt over time, and traitors such as Marluxia and Larxene rebelled in order to get back to the real goal. Xemnas and Saix strayed from the original plan, they didn't want just their hearts back, but godlike powers in order to control and reshape the worlds the way they see fit.

The way the Organization wanted to achieve their goals, through lieing and causing chaos, would be evil, but the intention was not. I don't like that Sora just killed them without asking questions, he never truly understood them.

That's exactly what I thought. He was like "you have no heart, so it doesn't matter if I kill you; you're not a person!"
Does that make him a whole lot better than Xemnas.
Also, remember in CoM, at some point, I think it's Zexion who tells Vexen "we used to be the rope that held the Organization together; now that rope has kinks," and Vexen gets all pissed off.

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
King Sora_Strife said:
The guy you fought in KH1 was actually Xenahort's heartless. You see, like Sora, Xenahort was split in half. He had a heartless who took control of Riku's body and a nobody who became the leader of an Organization of human Nobodys. Xemnas is Xenahort, just like the man in KH1 was Xenahort. Both entities abandoned the name Xenahort assumed their new roles. Xenahort's nobody went by the name Xemnas and Xenahort's heartless went by the name Ansem. Xenahort's heartless wanted darkness and Xenahort's nobody, Xemnas, wanted to become complete and reshape the universe the way he saw fit.

The way I see it, that has nothing to do with what the topic maker said. The heartless Ansem was evil.

PS. It's spelled Xehanort not Xenahort.

Foshizzle

You guys area all wrong first of all the true enemy has been planning with out any of you knowing, he knows what hes doing and how to do it. He is almost done the letter is a bait to lure them into utter destruction and the culprit is...none other than king Mickey himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back