• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Fenrir

beyond the distance of the twilight haven
So i have another theory about the knights. i was thinking that they are like Sora, Riku, and Kairi sort of like a former generation of keyblade masters. the tall guy who looks like Xehanort was like Riku since he was obviously about to use Darkness when his eyes turned orange. The Roxas lokking on is like Sora and the blue haired girl(think its a girl but this is SE you never know) is like Kairi. Perhaps a new keyblade war is comming and history is repeating.

Just a theory could be COMPLETELY wrong

Xehanort: 17

XEHANORT:
knight.jpg

ROXAS:
knight5.jpg

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Nomura says that the three knights are new characters but one of them look exactly the same as the character we know and that's Roxas but it's not him, possibly it could be him but in a new form. Also, Xehanort 17 knows that the ES Knight is Xehanort because of his hairstyle and the similarities of the face, excluding the eyes but later in the ending, his eyes begin to change to orange yellow which is the same as Xehanort and Xemnas. Note also that Nomura says that the secret ending will not only bring more mystery but will even confuse you more.

D

Deleted member 36435

I know everyone says that frozen knight is Roxas but there is a scene where right before he is frozen his face goes almost exactly like Sora's and Roxas and Sora are one person so maybe... I dunno not going to post a theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back