• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Nintendo DS successor in the works?

nVidia Tegra wins contract for next-gen Nintendo DS - Bright Side Of News* Basically some company nVidia Tegra is going to partner up with Nintendo in 2010/2011 time frame to create the successor of the DS. That means this will NOT be an upgraded DS. It will be a new hand held system all...
  2. H

Benny Lava - A Must See!!!

YouTube - Crazy Indian Video... Buffalaxed! This has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen on the internet.:thumbsup:
  3. H

Nintendo Acapella!? lol

YouTube - Nintendo Acapella I don't know anything except that they are very good.
  4. H

I noticed something...

If you look closely, Ven is wearing a heartless symbol pendant. I don't know if there is anything of importance here, but it reminded me of the partial nobody symbol on Roxas' zipper. EDIT: Ok, I now know that it's not the heartless symbol, but instead is something new. The same symbol is on...
  5. H

Help/Support ► DS Stolen

Ok, so here's the deal. Yesterday my DS, DS AR, and Pokemon Diamond were stolen by one of my supposed 3 friends that were over at my place.:cry: I know it was one of them because I know where my stuff was and they were the only ones left alone aroud it. I thought I could trust my friends, but...
  6. H

Question

Are there any Christian Japanese singers/bands? I've looked, but I've had no luck in finding any...
  7. H

Hikari PLANITb remix in DDR

Like my sig says, I have started a petition to get Hikari PLANITb remix on a future DDR game. If you would like to sign, go here. I don't know if this is the right place for this. If not, would a mod please move it to where it needs to be?
  8. H

How many kh games will there be?

So 5 games. Makes perfect sence to me. What do you think??
Back