• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hikari PLANITb remix in DDR

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

文偉立

newb programmer
Tell me when Square and Konami ACTUALLY join together to form one company. Otherwise, it's not even possible. Besides, the PlanetB remix is 2+ minutes AND isn't hard to do. Think about it. Even the PlanetB remix (the FAST version) has slow rythm. It wouldn't prove any challenge.

Imagine how simple it'd be

どんな時だって
Up - Down - Left+Down - Right - Down - Up

The rythm's too slow and too easy.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
アクラ said:
Tell me when Square and Konami ACTUALLY join together to form one company. Otherwise, it's not even possible. Besides, the PlanetB remix is 2+ minutes AND isn't hard to do. Think about it. Even the PlanetB remix (the FAST version) has slow rythm. It wouldn't prove any challenge.

Imagine how simple it'd be

どんな時だって
Up - Down - Left+Down - Right - Down - Up

The rythm's too slow and too easy.
^ kill joy! Anyway i think that would be a great idea. i already signed it.

KeyBladeWielder9

C4strife said:
Well yeah that would be cool... but
I have a stepmania version of Hikari Planit B Remix so all I need is a mat and a connector and I could play it... and it is stepable.

what do you mean you have a stepmania version of the song? and where did you get it because i have DDR mats

文偉立

newb programmer
unknown_boy said:
^ kill joy! Anyway i think that would be a great idea. i already signed it.

2/3 sentences were incomplete or nonsensical and there practically is no point to playing such a slow DDR song. It's quite slow. Why must I repeat myself? You don't expect ANY 1/8 beats in heavy mode for that song, do you?! :mad: Not only that, there's barely any chance of a 1/4 step in Heavy Mode. So, what's the point?!

C

cam ron 77

アクラ said:
2/3 sentences were incomplete or nonsensical and there practically is no point to playing such a slow DDR song. It's quite slow. Why must I repeat myself? You don't expect ANY 1/8 beats in heavy mode for that song, do you?! :mad: Not only that, there's barely any chance of a 1/4 step in Heavy Mode. So, what's the point?!

It would be cool if the Hikari PlantiB remix was in DDR but I do agree with you, it is kinda slow, even in the fast version. Unless theres like a super beginner mode for like....I don't know...old people?
wouldn't it be more practical just to get this 'stepmania' thing? Whatever though, lol, i really don't know because i've never played DDR, I'm just wondering.

Last edited:

文偉立

newb programmer
cam ron 77 said:
It would be cool if the Hikari PlantiB remix was in DDR but I do agree with you, it is kinda slow, even in the fast version. Unless theres like a super beginner mode for like....I don't know...old people?

Well it is the dream but it'd be a weak asset to DDR. I mean, I'm GOOD in DDR. I've gotten AA on Drop Out (DDRE) so I know what I'm talking about.

insanehikari

Website
memorybeyond.phpnet.us
C4strife said:
Well yeah that would be cool... but
I have a stepmania version of Hikari Planit B Remix so all I need is a mat and a connector and I could play it... and it is stepable.
You wouldn't happen to be able to send the file to me, would you? I would be beyond thankful~<3 Like... two million different kinds of thankful.

And uh. I signed it, being the DDR/KH fanatic I am. :3

ansem13

What would be better is if future DDR games let you import your own songs and then added arrows automatically based on rythym. That would be awesome!

文偉立

newb programmer
ansem13 said:
What would be better is if future DDR games let you import your own songs and then added arrows automatically based on rythym. That would be awesome!

Then what profit would Konami make? They need to continue making more and more DDR expansions. If they add the feature that you desire, there'd be no reason to buy a new expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back