• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I noticed something...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

howelllawson

Website
www.myspace.com
Venheartless.jpg

If you look closely, Ven is wearing a heartless symbol pendant. I don't know if there is anything of importance here, but it reminded me of the partial nobody symbol on Roxas' zipper.

EDIT: Ok, I now know that it's not the heartless symbol, but instead is something new. The same symbol is on Terra on his belt. I would venture to guess that Aqua has one as well, hers bronze. The question is this:

What is this symbol and does anyone else have it?

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

I noticed that too, and I bet Aqua has one.
Plus, I noticed that Terra's is gold while Ven's is silver.

It's not really a heartless symbol, more like the oposite since it has no X in the middle and it's tail is longer...

Nintandy

Bronze Member
You'll also notice Ven has Roxas' armband o_O and a similar colour scheme for clothing too. Hmmm :O.

V

V.A.T.13

Prolly a symbol of their kingdom, nobility, orgy group, etc etc...
Something like that. But becase Terra's is bigger (heh) and gold, he prolly is high ranking or w/e...

Ven looks so cute in Terra's arms like that. So tiny. I want to throw him across the room like a rag doll.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Haha yea, he does indeed! And I love the world in the background haha, this game sure seems diverse ^^.

V

V.A.T.13

^ he says something about "my friend" or "this is my friend"
...something along those lines. I can only read a little. :/

"ko no ka --- tomo no ta me ni (evil kanji) u!"

Nintandy

Bronze Member
You know, for some reason, looking at Terra's golden claspy thing, it reminds me of the Heartless mushrooms o_O. And yea, I think that is a Heartless emblem on Ven, it's certainly alike at the least.

Fuyu

Don't they both have the same symbol? Terra has golden and Ven has a silver one?

GIIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

Website
xephelyn.deviantart.com
Lol wait whut that's Ven? D: Not Roxas? I'm a bit behind on the news. By the way I don't think those pendants are the Heartless Symbols. I'd have to go with Nintanblah, look sorta like mushrooms.

Ven looks so cute in Terra's arms like that. So tiny. I want to throw him across the room like a rag doll.
My Yaoi Motor has been fueled. :D

Athel

Machinist
its not the heartless symbol. its a weird cross between the heartless and nobody symbol

it got the heart on top and the three-point cross on the bottom. it sorta reminds me of the crowns from KH2FM+. gold, silver, bronze. aqua will prob'ly where a bronze one.

note: i am un-officially naming these the Chains of Heart

Nintandy

Bronze Member
W00T YAOI!

Aaaand anyway, another thing we could be noticing.. THE SHOULDER PADS! They both have them on their left shoulders (with their Keyblades wielded on their right). Terra's has a yellow ring, and Ven's has a white ring o_O. If that has any significance at all I do not know.. but.. HEY! It's an observation! :D

It could show early signs of their armour at least o_o.

Oblivionite

Aqua has a should pad too..this makes no sense..Terra has been to Hollow Bastion..that probably means MX has been there too..

Twinblades

man im so sorry for posting a new usless thread about this
i totally missed this thread
yea thats a new symbol alright becuase well just look at it

ZTARY

MABYE its a third symbol
cus so far we have
Nobodies (Body with no soul or heart)
Heartless (Souls with no heart or body)
??????? (Hearts with no soul or body)
And as it says in the Ansem report
"3 elements combine to create life: a heart, a soul, and a body."

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Its the same as Terra's, just smaller.

If you ask me, that's how Xehanort came up with the Heartless emblem: from those symbols, which were probably the symbol of the Keyblade masters.

Heartless (Souls with no heart or body)

Heartless are made from the darkness of their captive hearts. They are essentially the darkness of the heart personified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back