• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

update me please!!!

hi, i have not been on this site for around 9 months now.....can someone tell me if i missed any new games coming out/and or release dates??or any other big news!! sincerly, Moon Pie
  2. M

this is reaguarding mrsparkle7's recent thead

dont listen to the date mrsparkle gave u. it is bull crap. here is probly the best date we could gethttp://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=067985
  3. M

**spolier Theory**

before i share my theory, i want to tell u i do not know if this theory has al ready been posted!! according to the page that says, Roxas beats Riku in the deep dive world, and we also should know that Roxas is the 13th order member! so..... does this mean that the person in mulans world...
  4. M

will someone please help me!

i just saw the ending movie? i dont understand 1 thing about it!!!
  5. M

how do you like this!!

hey i just made this sig tell me if you like it
  6. M

do you think he will stop here??

hey guys, do you think nomura will stop at kh2..... and thats why he keeps on pushing it back???:rolleyes:
  7. M

where do you buy these??

where do you buy those chip thingys where you can play imported games on your american ps2.... if you know please pm me, or tell me on this thread!!
  8. M

Why In The Heck!!

Why In The Heck Were The Whole Fourms Down............ It Said Be Back In 15...... Hours I Guess.... It Took The Freakin Forever!!! :)
  9. M

Do You Think??

do you think kh2 will be pushed back to march????
  10. M

Date Pushed Back!!

i called ebgames yesterday.... and the guy told me 2 days ago........ SE said we are pushing back kingdomhearts 2 to mid march!!! if you dont believe me.... call this number... 407-521-1152 :p :p
Back