• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Hello! (Introduction)

A little about me. My name is Jade Trinity, I am a student and self employed designer, so I tend to have little time spared. When I do, I enjoy water painting and playing Kingdom Hearts as well played KH Chain of Memories and KH 2. I joined Kingdom Hearts Insider for tips and guides from other...
  2. J

Chimera, stuck?

I posted a quick reply on a thread open for help in KH 1.5, but my post somehow disappeared from the thread, sorry about creating another thread. I am really stuck again in this game, only this time the red trinity will not disappear for the Chimera. I have spent an hour looping through Oogie...
  3. J

Problem in Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix

I use to own Kingdom Hearts on the Playstation 2 (I beat the game) a few years back and later bought Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 remix. I am in no means an expert on the Kingdom Hearts strategy guide and the original guide didn't give me much luck, so I registered in hopes that others who do play the...
Back