• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Problem in Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeTrinity23

I use to own Kingdom Hearts on the Playstation 2 (I beat the game) a few years back and later bought Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 remix. I am in no means an expert on the Kingdom Hearts strategy guide and the original guide didn't give me much luck, so I registered in hopes that others who do play the game might know more. I am starting to notice a few hiccups in the game Kingdom Hearts HD that I never saw in the original. I completed and locked every world (Including Hallow Bastion) except the End of the World. I also have the Phil and Hercules Cup as well have played both together and single with Sora alone, 3 times. It said after locking Hallow Bastion the Hades Cup would be unlocked, but after returning to Olympus Coliseum and talking to Phil the Hades Cup was no where on the list. I also went back to Monstro (I completed this world earlier in the game) and Pinocchio is missing again! I ended up traveling back to the stage in Monstro where I defeated the Caged Heartless and the stage was empty (This didn't surprise me as I defeated the boss) I went back to each world and checked everywhere to find a possible missing key, but everything has been locked. I went to the shop in Traverse Town where Pinocchio hides and he was no where to be found. I am not sure what to do at this point other than find another game to play. It sucks because I prepaid and waited for this game. :( Could anyone give me an idea as to what I may be doing wrong?

Also, I am so sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum thread. I noticed last minute that there was an open thread for guides and was in a rush for suggestions before work late tonight.

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Let's take this one by one...

I also have the Phil and Hercules Cup as well have played both together and single with Sora alone, 3 times. It said after locking Hallow Bastion the Hades Cup would be unlocked, but after returning to Olympus Coliseum and talking to Phil the Hades Cup was no where on the list.

Have you beaten the Pegasus Cup? If you haven't, probably that's why, although it's just my guess since I've never encountered this problem before. In all of my playthroughs except the speed run one, I always beat all three cups before reaching Hollow Bastion and rescuing Kairi.

I also went back to Monstro (I completed this world earlier in the game) and Pinocchio is missing again! I ended up traveling back to the stage in Monstro where I defeated the Caged Heartless and the stage was empty (This didn't surprise me as I defeated the boss) I went back to each world and checked everywhere to find a possible missing key, but everything has been locked.

After knocking the wind out of Parasite Cage the first time, you need to go back to the Mouth area. A scene will follow, you'll get High Jump, the water level will drop, and you will be able to reach the second doorway to the Throat. This doorway is located right above the doorway to Chamber 1, and you can reach it with a little platforming through the wooden planks opposite Geppetto's ship, although do note that you need to have High Jump equipped.

Two maps later, you'll find Pinocchio, but you'll need to fight the Parasite Cage for one final time, so be prepared.

I went to the shop in Traverse Town where Pinocchio hides and he was no where to be found.

He can't be in the shop and inside Monstro at the same time, except if the shop were swallowed by Monstro or... Monstro were swallowed by the shop. XD

I hope this helps.

Last edited:

JadeTrinity23

OMG thank you so much for that tip! XD I thought I was going insane running around Monstro, can't believe it was right in front of me. A+

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back