• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

What do we know about weapons in KH2? And what do we hope for?

For now we know kingdom key, oathkeeper, and mickys keyblade. But nothing eles really has been shown so i was wonderig what you ll are thinking about new worlds and the new keychains. And what about keychians from mini quest what are you all thinking about these and retuning ones. DO you want...
  2. P

Riku in the trailer?

What are your thoughts on Rikus sword in the trailer, and is it just me or does mickey look back at the train as if he was telling some one to come out? Maybe its just me, but i think riku is going to fall to the darkness again adn fight sora again.
  3. P

Riku isn't the Blindfolded Unknown (Possibly)

I was reading the forums today and for somereason it just kind of hit me. Riku has no reason for wearing the blind fold. He isn't blind or sensitive to light, since at the end of CoM he was walking with mickey no blind fold. (Which is after they close kingdom hearts) And plus wouldn't mickey...
  4. P

When KH2 come out what are you going to do?

Like what are you going to do when KH2 comes out over in japan and the people beat it? You know they are going to expose all the secrets when ever they can. So are you going to still come and read all their post or just wait for them becuase they might be unavoidable. But personally I'm not...
Back