• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku in the trailer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pi r circles

What are your thoughts on Rikus sword in the trailer, and is it just me or does mickey look back at the train as if he was telling some one to come out? Maybe its just me, but i think riku is going to fall to the darkness again adn fight sora again.

Gothic_Donald

Website
www.myspace.com
I just saw the Trailer so I was about to post to. I was freakin' out man! Damn they sound cool in Japanese. I wish they were in English or en Espanol. Does anyone know if that one dude from the movie A.I. coming back as Sora.(I forgot is name.) Btw. some one else might have a soul eater too. You definatly need more proof. Maybe there another riku or another person with the same blade.

Last edited:

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Sky Bolt said:
You can delete your posts when you're a premium member. And as for Souleater in the trailer, I don't think we need any more proof that that is Riku.

didnt know that i could delete my post

alchemist

i think that it is riku cause remember he is wearing the 13th order outfit in com right

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Gothic_Donald said:
I just saw the Trailer so I was about to post to. I was freakin' out man! Damn they sound cool in Japanese. I wish they were in English or en Espanol. Does anyone know if that one dude from the movie A.I. coming back as Sora.(I forgot is name.) Btw. some one else might have a soul eater too. You definatly need more proof. Maybe there another riku or another person with the same blade.

Your talking bout Haley Joel Osment?Its been confirmed WAYYYYY back from E3 that he will do a voice-over for Sora

I think that Unknown is Riku cause he is wielding the souleater and that sould instantly give you the idea that that's Riku.

Last edited:

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
KingBlade said:
I think that he is just want to be left alone.

who r u talkin about? if ur talkin about me 1. im a girl and 2. i finished downloadin it. now where do u guys think u saw riku i didnt see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back