• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do we know about weapons in KH2? And what do we hope for?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pi r circles

For now we know kingdom key, oathkeeper, and mickys keyblade. But nothing eles really has been shown so i was wonderig what you ll are thinking about new worlds and the new keychains. And what about keychians from mini quest what are you all thinking about these and retuning ones. DO you want them to return or not? Also what about the KH final mix keychains (I'd like to get my hand on those two). But what about donald and goofy's weapons any takers for that? Returns? New ones? whats your take on it

pi r circles

It's not said anywhere that oblivion is in it but most likely yeah its going to be in there.

Yanos_Darkspawn

pi r circles said:
It's not said anywhere that oblivion is in it but most likely yeah its going to be in there.

Ejem, oblivion spotted on the right hand
Blonde%204.jpg

pi r circles

okay but waht about the rest? new keys from new worlds and new keys from old wolrds?

JG_Vandom

Donald and Goofy will probably be able to buy weapons or collect them from defeated heartless just like before. I imagine Sora's strength upgrades not being as much with new weapons (keychains) but through learning new abilities like the fusion and that reaction command thing. An unknown is shown in one of the trailers holding Riku's souleater (i think that's what it it called) so we know what he'll be fighting with. um... bhk doesn't need to gain new weapons because apparently he can just pull out more keyblades whenever he wants. Characters specific to one world only like alladin will probably just have whatever weapon they used in KH1. there is no real need for them to obtain new ones or anything. that's about it. these are just guesses.

T

Tuesmiddt

Maybe Sora will be able to wield other things like shields or something (to Guard) while of course still holding the Keyblade. I hope there's one Keyblade for each new world. I just love seeing different designs of the classic Keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back