• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

how can i unsubscribe for khinsider forms??

how can i erase my file moderaters plz erase my file i want to unsubscribe from khinsdier forums!!!
  2. S

How do you make sprites...

sorry if this was already posted but how do you make kh2 sprites move??????in a trailer????
  3. S

well....

Well the threee soldiers came from each side of cross raod they came from the path from light dark dawn and twilight and as someone mentioned the main dude was standing on maybe a dragon well i'm sure it is becuase he probaly kille it and it disapeared like dust........catchin on...[]_[].. well...
  4. S

Kh3 Concerns!!!

well did you remember in kh1 secret ending well that scence occurs in the middle of kh2 and well its more like a "remebering scence of roxas meeting riku" kinda thing so what i speculate is that maybe kh2's secret ending is well Xehanort remembering the past or even thinking of the future...
  5. S

MY Kh3 theories

:cool: Though not officially confirmed by Square or Disney, creator Tetsuya Nomura has openly admitted to having a plot for Kingdom Hearts III in the works and is planning to create it. Though, he has stated that he is working on another title first. Much like Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts...
  6. S

Sorry but can you help

well can you get to have road to dawn the keyblade with sora and the kings keyblade (keychain) is it possible??????
  7. S

wait....

CAN KIARI WIELD THE KEYBLADE MICKEY HAS THAT MEANS SHE"S A KEYBLADE MAS..... any replies...
  8. S

rumours of kh3......

i just saw this......what do you all think..... http://kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/kingdomhearts3/index.shtml check it out maybe spiolers but its therois on what can happen any replies so far...
  9. S

this may sound stupid

well i really wanted to find the song that is played by an orchestra and has the rythum like this dun duuu-du na na na dun duuu-du na na na please help its like an adventurer song its orchestra it shows it on kh1 in menu on demo play plz help this may be little info but does anyone know the...
  10. S

thats wierd

in numora's newest review about kh2 he said zexion's story is yet to be revealed because he is very quite he is hiding something and uits the weapon he was supposed to use it but hid it for his own purposes and well i believe zexion is not just a nobody but is one boss you'll encounter in kh3...
  11. S

Help

well i justed wanted to say don't you all miss the organization XII and kh2 the story when it was a mystery to you? Well what is everyones fav charcter besides normal sora and kiari and riku?? (it can be them but in a different look but teell me your other to!) Oh and does anyone know were to...
  12. S

whu

now french manual thats wired ever square enix game i've played had a french side not that i'm french or anythin
  13. S

its over

a couple of weeks ago we were so misteriesly perged to the game now we know so much KH3 help us knowing onesss whats the point of khinsider.com now with anything to talk about!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. S

Tuff ?'s needing to be anwsered

HELP WHO is Xehanort??? Any info on kh3?????????? Whats up with kiari and riku?? why does riku have a blindfold??? Is the secret film kh3?????????? is sora's story over is roxas and the nobodies gone???? At the end what was that message?????from mickey???? Is riku now human???????? Is...
  15. S

is it really true??????????

in your command menu on party can you switch sora into mickey or roxas rather than change goofy and donald or is it just for them can you change as sora like not in combat jsut walk around change??? change sora into mickey?
  16. S

WHich one which one

I just got kh2 and i want to know which mode of the game is longer beginer or proud or etc which one is hard/long???????? Quickley plz ~@_@~
  17. S

Wow

WHat if you were to play kh2 nonstop since you got it how many hours are you gonna play starit to FINISH the game COMPLETELY???
  18. S

Speacial thanx to KAEON

thanx KAEON because i needed it to print to cover my friends cd he messed the cover um ^^
  19. S

Does anyone have....

does anyone have scans of the manual and cover and CD cover plz!!!!Full Manual plz!!!!!:eek: or does anyone know were to get them???
  20. S

is there anyone nice enough to...

is anyone nice enough to scan the cover and back paper, the cd, and the manual fully????????? becasue i want to have the imagary! plz!!!!:o :) ....sorry for doubly posting made an acident i wanted to edit
Back