• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

well....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora the Unkown

Well the threee soldiers came from each side of cross raod they came from the path from light dark dawn and twilight and as someone mentioned the main dude was standing on maybe a dragon well i'm sure it is becuase he probaly kille it and it disapeared like dust........catchin on...[]_[]..
well also the figure does change and nomura quotes "that the names are mysterious but evrybody knows them" wierd.... also he says that the chasers are VERY SOMEWHAT IMPORTANT and that scence well occur in the midle of kh3:rolleyes:

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
FWI Nomura never said any of those things except that the names are mysterious and the chasers are important. He said that it wouldn't be right after KH2, it would be in the past and future. This theory about light darkness and twilight keybladers has been said over and over. Please don't spam. Sorry for flaming but I had to tell the truth.

Sora the Unkown

Flame all you want have you read my theories and yes have you read square enix tgs......HAVE YOU???

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Okay calm down, I did read what Nomura had to say, I did read your theories (very short in fact), and its been said a bunch of times by other people. And please don't make up what Nomura said.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Seriously you are spamming now... triple posting... really now. And I also saw your other theories the length of it just came from the interviews you had very little of your own opinion (as in many of it was originally from other people). Sorry I'll stop now but please don't spam about this it has been said already. Okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back