• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora the Unkown

well i justed wanted to say don't you all miss the organization XII and kh2 the story when it was a mystery to you?

Well what is everyones fav charcter besides normal sora and kiari and riku??
(it can be them but in a different look but teell me your other to!)

Oh and does anyone know were to download the kh2 man menu song the menu where it says lod game or new game well that song plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

Last edited:

Sora the Unkown

yo dude your an idiot LSD? wtf got blur means when you didn't know much bout the game don't say before you think gezz

fede

Sora the Unkown said:
well i justed wanted to say don't you all miss the organization XII and kh2 the story when it was a blur to you?

Well what is everyones fav charcter besides normal sora and kiari and riku??
(it can be them but in a different look but teell me your other to!)

Oh and does anyone know were to download the kh2 man menu song the menu where it says lod game or new game well that song plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

well, for me, i think sora is still the best but i also think that roxas had a big and strong part on kh2.
and about the song try this link http://www.bluelaguna.net/music/kh2ostsoundtrack/mp3s.php it is the whole kh2 soundtrack.

O

Orochi Yashiro

Can you even understand me? What country are you from?

Sora the Unkown

sorry man ijust had a stupid 23 pag test sorry and i got the song its dearly beloved thanx fede and sorry Orochi Yashiro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back