• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Question:limited edition guide

Yeah thats cool... im just having a problem trying to get the LE guide at the momment lol
  2. L

your the best man, your always great help lol, yeah i go www.bradygames.com and get it from there, i dont care how much it is as long as i get everything lol, and i get the ultimania from ebay i guess... do you have ultimania and are you getting LE giude TwilightSoulKey?..
  3. L

lol thanks again TwilightSoulKey.. i don't think if theres any gamestop in Australia, im not sure... do you know if i can get the LE guide from the net?.. and yeah i was thinking of buying the ultimania, but there heaps of spoilers right? but i wont open it until i beat kh2:D.. oh yeah and whats...
  4. L

yeah thanks KingdomSealer.. because i just want to really get it now that its not going to come here in Australia, and i just want to find out were i could get it from...
  5. L

hey guys, can i get it from the net so it can ship to me in Australia?.. or is there no chance of that happening
  6. L

i really really want the limited edition guide, but were can i get it from?..
  7. L

aww well :(, thanks anyway Libra.. i wish Australia got it
  8. L

As much as i love kh im just going to wait till the PAL version of kh2 comes out, im not gonna waste my money on something i know its going to be released in Australia... but it is KH after all.. lol
  9. L

Im from Australia, but sadley theres no Australian released date... but i went to EB games and they say June now, but i don't believe them.. and i got no idea if we getting Limited Edition Guide.. only trust a release date if its confirmed by square.. and yeah TwilightSoulKey is right about the...
  10. L

Anyone in australia catch it

maybe, but somehow i still find it weird.... lol
  11. L

yes i do live in Australia and how could i have missed it mtv is the only channel i watch on tv besides movies, but mtv is what i watched all day today :)
  12. L

English Sanctuary Trailer!!!

hey man your a bit late we knew that for awhile now, but hey nice try
  13. L

well i still find it weird... howcome i never seen the ad, i watch mtv all the time...
  14. L

that ad was the same as the exclusive trailer at the mtv webiste...
  15. L

hmm.. i just find it weird... has America even had a commercial yet for KH2?
  16. L

MTV's OverDrive Preview(Hear Sora's KH2 Voice)

no worries you deserve it, umm.. done i gave you a rep point
  17. L

cool thanks for all the spoiler warnings TwilightSoulKey you desreve a rep, err... how do i give you a rep point?
  18. L

Thank you TwilightSoulKey for warning us there is a major spoiler for David Gallagher's interview, guess im not going to watach that interview then...
  19. L

someone earlier said there is spoilers on David Gallagher's interview... is that true, because i dont want to be spoiled..
  20. L

Attn: Australians!!!

omg guys no need to be flaming each other
Back