• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone in australia catch it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NAMINE4LIFE

Hey if anyone hear has Mtv on austar and lives in australia

they just had an add for kingdom hearts 2 with sanctuary, it was all the same but it said coming autum wich in austrlia is like march (march is autum here)

how cool, i was just seeing if anyone had seen it or recorded it, im sitting here wit my camera on the tv hoping for it to come on again, it was preety random but heres what was said

Straight from mtv overdrive comes a soon-to be classic kingdom hearts 2 and i was like wtf? and i saw it and i was like alright we aussies have confirmation

yay

N

NAMINE4LIFE

yeah we can only hope

it comes with a introduction for it so look out for it

also my friends said that on Mtv in australia on their show i think its called look or something, anyway they review games and they have an exclusive look at the european version of the game (or maybe its just the NA version)
but im hoping for more interveiws and i want to know who is Jack sparrows va

N

NAMINE4LIFE

do u live in australia

if so you may of missed it cause it wasnt planned or anything
just like all the kh1 disney channel things a while back

N

NAMINE4LIFE

it was on just recently like around 9:00 or something

i forgot about it untill the trailer rekindle my thought

maybe you missed it or something

toilet or internet perhaps

N

NAMINE4LIFE

yeah its a bit weird but overdrive is talked bout on mtv in australia aswell so its understandable

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
i think you are bs'ing again, like leonsdaman i too only watch mtv all day...

1) if you saw the trailer you wouldve been like "OMFG KH2 HAS A TRAILER FOR AUS?!" and im sure you would post is ASAP as you strive to get Rep Points, or atleast a tiny bit of respect as no-one believes a word that comes out of your mouth. no one wouldve forgotten a trailer like that.
2) leonsdaman and i both watch MTV almost non stop and we havent seen it yet, but the only one who has is the un-trust worthy NAMINE4LIFE who is infact SUVRE
3) an add would be out in U.S. WAAAAAY before it would come out here, and the only thing U.S. has had is the MTV overdrive, nothing more.
4) you a lying bastad...

damn you suvre, you wanna be left alone but you just cant help pulling shit out of your ass... you deserve to be shot.

Deathspank

Wholy crap Suvre, this has to be the biggest indication that you're him. The fact that CONSTANTLY talk about things in Australia(the same thing you did on all your other accounts). And no, there are no commercials for KH2 in America yet, only on MTV's Overdrive which is an internet only thing. You're post sounds like complete bull. I hope you get banned again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back