• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question:limited edition guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KILLER_SORA

about this guide thing is it going to be in australia and if it is will it be out after 28th and when is kh2 going to be in australia
thanx

E

Eclipse

we don't know when it'll be out in australia, the release date has not been confirmed, although the official playstation magazine said perhaps october 06 for europe.

the LE guide might be out in australia, it is made by brady games.....if they sell in australia, it might be there if not, sorry. you'll just need a regular guide. but i think it will be out in australia and NO not after the 28th because the australians don't have kh2 yet....the guide won't be out after the 28th

hope that helps!! thanks!! oh and by the way, before asking about the release date, check the sticky on the front page. thanks!! :D

-=LeonsDaMan=-

Im from Australia, but sadley theres no Australian released date... but i went to EB games and they say June now, but i don't believe them.. and i got no idea if we getting Limited Edition Guide.. only trust a release date if its confirmed by square.. and yeah TwilightSoulKey is right about the official playstation magazine thingy... lol

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
Can't you just import the english version from america or jap. Unless the language has a difference, you can just import on the release for australia.

-=LeonsDaMan=-

As much as i love kh im just going to wait till the PAL version of kh2 comes out, im not gonna waste my money on something i know its going to be released in Australia... but it is KH after all.. lol

KingdomSealer

ok sorry but i was wondering while were on the topic of the limited edition guide, to get it do you have to preorder it or can you just buy it when it comes out? im kinda confused on this.

E

Eclipse

you can buy it when it comes out ^^^^ you don't have to pre-order

but pre-order is better!!! XD

KingdomSealer

TwilightSoulKey said:
you can buy it when it comes out ^^^^ you don't have to pre-order

but pre-order is better!!! XD

oh thank god, i was freakin out for a minute. ill probably go and preorder it tomorrow so i dont have to search for one. thanks for your help, it was much needed.

E

Eclipse

oh..if you're gonna import a guide. i say import the ultimania.....it's better than the LE guide, its in japanese but costs the same...and has 700 pages.....WAY BETTER

by the way you can get the LE guide at any gamestore like gamestop, ebgames, gamecrazy, and funcoland :D

-=LeonsDaMan=-

lol thanks again TwilightSoulKey.. i don't think if theres any gamestop in Australia, im not sure... do you know if i can get the LE guide from the net?.. and yeah i was thinking of buying the ultimania, but there heaps of spoilers right? but i wont open it until i beat kh2:D.. oh yeah and whats funcoland?

E

Eclipse

^^^ they are just gamestores here in the U.S.

just go to a gamestore you know well in australia.

and yes you can get the LE guide from the net...if you go to www.bradygames.com <<< they make the guides, you can order one online, and they will ship it to you :D

i would get the ultimania...but i spent all my money on kh2 and the LE xD

i just checked that they have international buying options, so yes you can order from australia

also if you register, you can get 15% off of it!! XD

EDIT: i just checked Australia retailers of brady games guides...this is the only official retailer that sells them in australia (if you don't wanna order online)

AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, FIJI,
PAPUA NEW GUINEA, GUAM
Pearson Education Australia
Unit 4, Level 2
14 Aquatic Drive
Frenchs Forest
New South Wales 2086
Tel: 61-2-9454-2200
Fax: 61-2-9453-0117
E-mail: trade@pearsoned.com.au
URL: http://www.pearsoned.com.au

Status