• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

My Problem with Union X.

So i've look through the forms and maybe i missed it but I didn't see it anywhere. I'm Starting to question the canon of Union X. I've been playing through the game and speeding through it this time around but with the new Union X story being place on top of the the old X story. Now parts of it...
  2. R

Any News on the Yen Press KH Manga and Novel Translations?

Well this thread was helpful and depressing. I am currently rebuilding my Manga Collection and Kingdom Hearts is apart of that rebuild. So i started looking into Yen press and upon learning that the mangas are all finished and that the Omnibus for KH2 are however incomplete i got to look for any...
  3. R

I don't believe BHK has a name.....

A websit called the Ansme report had relised the BHK name just after they started to redo the site they are down now i hope we learn his name soon
  4. R

Diz is not Amsem

Thank you Sky Bolt for asking for the proof like web pages. Well why Diz may have wanted Riku to get rid of what little bit of Amsem. in COM Diz posed as Amsem to Help Riku at the end when riku doesn't let nami erase his mind diz give him two paths one of light one of darkness but Riku choose...
  5. R

Diz is not Amsem

Ok i see alot of you are proable also on the kick that Riku is the true keyblade master too that a side in the DD video everyone's skin was the same the reason i belive that Diz is not Ansem is well Ansem is seald in the kingdom heart he never became a shell he just wrote about the 3rd side he...
  6. R

Diz is not Amsem

The is a Lot of stuff out there saying that Diz the guy in red is Amsem but i don't think he is here is what i am sure is right and if i'm not by the time Kingdom Hearts 2 is out feel free to say so. OK Diz is the glowing eye unknow in deep dive now let me explain for one all you can see is his...
Back