• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I don't believe BHK has a name.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doushitemo

No, we're not going off topic, the original poster of this thread asked us about those things.

About Larxene...for all we know, all of the org. members that we "killed" may return in KH2. You know how sequels are... So, it could be her...but I don't think it is.

Hitokiri Efad

Website
baka-onigiri.blogspot.com
Does it have to?

I'd like to think characters are never nameless. That'd be some kinda identity crisis for them, y'know?

And I'm pretty sure Larxene is dead. So is ...er... *racks her brain* ...the guy who made the Riku clone. Vixen, wasn't it? ^^a I'm awful with names. I don't think Larxene is the glowing eyed unknown. Maybe it's someone we haven't met yet. After all, there are still some spots in the organization that are... not unoccupied, but we're not sure who DOES occupy them.

DarkOblivion

bhk vhas a name and the unknown sitting on the rock is not rikuand the geu is not diz u got it all wrong dont post another pointless thread agian

freaking outta here, I am damn tired of hearing everybody dissing people.
he may think what he wants, just because your a freaking spam freak and got your post up high doesnt means your ing master of the forum.

every damn thread I see, there is a dude who has to be rude and be a damn loser towards other peoples theories

Solidsocom

I do know that he doesn't have a name YET! People are saying that they love BHK but really you haven't played his part in the storyline, currently no one knows who his name is but guys at square, and let me ask you. DO YOU KNOW HIS NAME. Nooo. So if we did know the name then if people like that name then I will support that and then he would be there fav character but we don't know do we. BHK ain't his real name and we have hardly seen him fight except with Axel and white dudes. Are they the ones called dusk. Anyways I'm just saying that there is no info to support BHK thus making it impossible to say that he is your fav character. When KH2 comes out and BHK has a name and we have playability with him, then I will say that he should be on a poll for who's your fav character. So please hear me out and read this. Oh and if anyone is an asshole, It's Square for making us wait forever for this game.

Sora_aroS

he really dosent kno it..and how the hell would it be sora..this isnt cat in the hat okay, its not gonna be sora 1, and sora 2, damn noob's when u got info sho us proof that thats his name

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
He was talking about how recent translations have Namine talking about manipulating Sora AND sora, though some people think this is a mistranslation, though I haven't seen any proof for it. Seeing as BHK is commonly thought to be Sora's shell, Sora (Blonde) is as good a name for him as any, or Sora (shell), or other such nonsense.

Rc9000000

A websit called the Ansme report had relised the BHK name just after they started to redo the site they are down now i hope we learn his name soon

Solidsocom

Ahh yes. As Namine is commonly found to be called Kairi's "shell" But he was talking about BHK as if he was Sora. You must understand that it isn't proper to call Namine Kairi because Namine is Namine. And let me also state that he also said it was the official name, not using Sora as a metaphor. Thus, we laugh at him for posting the most stupid of threads ever. I might be a critic but I am just showing my views as he is.

P.S. BHK is not Sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back