• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Do you think that the "Unsolvable Hollow Bastion Mystery" will be solved in KH2?

This thread explains, in detail, the "Unsolvable Hollow Bastion Mystery": http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=37906 Do you think the creators solved the mystery for KH2? Or they left it just the same? Or they forgot about it? Or they changed the area completely? Or the thing's...
  2. T

The Waterway and other Hollow Bastion Annoyances (HELP!)

WHOLE POST EDIT (Thursday, December 29, 2005): I have discovered a possible bonefied mystery in Hollow Bastion, one that I'm certain is unsolvable. In the Waterway area of Hollow Bastion, one has to activate the blue switches in a certain way to reach a blue switch at the end that unlocks the...
  3. T

Similarity of heartless symbol & Nobody symbol..

(Click on underlined phrases to see pics.) Honestly. Is it just me or does anyone else think that the Heartless symbol and the Nobody symbol are eerily similar in overall appearance/shape? If you flip the Heartless symbol upsidedown, carve a few strange circular holes on some egdes, and paint...
  4. T

Chrono Trigger/Cross chars in a future KH?

Hey, if Squenix can put FF characters in KH, why not Chrono Trigger/Cross chars? I know you're gonna say that they only use FF chars, but humour me for a sec. IF they were to put Chrono Trigger/Cross chars in a future KH game, which ones would you want? I'd vouch for Magus from Chrono Trigger...
  5. T

I have a theory about WHAT the Organization members are

I have a theory, but if it is wrong, someone tell me and tell me WHY it is wrong. I think in one of the new Ansem Reports in KH: Final Mix, it says that the body, heart, and spirit are seperate in the KH universe. If that's so, I suggest that the Heartless are what people's hearts become (the...
Back