• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think that the "Unsolvable Hollow Bastion Mystery" will be solved in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie Boy

I tried to reach the other switches. I couldnt get them no matter what I did. I think they are impossible to reach.

dejah

:|
lol.. i love holow bastion despite the anoying left switches. >.<

dejah

:|
well really... i just got used to them..

a tip is to not blindly keep pon going...

you should remember what switch does what and which lift goes where. it helped me loads...

Sora's star

I don't really know about this mystery but Iremember that there was a switch that you couldn;t activate.When I reached to Hollow Bastion it was no the same.So I don't really kbow if this mystery can be solved because there no more switches

CidHighwind

it might be the part where u freeze the bubble then u can jump over the wall but i cant check cuz my ps2 is busted (wwaaahhh) but ill get fixed by the tim e KH2 is out (i hope)

demonick

Texas. Plus those other, 49, lesser states.
thank you for that lovely post, skilled_keyblada.

Anyhow, are they keeping any of the old castle in Hollow Bastion? I mean, do you even get to go to it? It doesn't really strike me as a place that's beginner friendly, for being at the beginning of the game...

Awards
ok, half the people here know what I'm talking about, half of them don't (no offence).

I know how to do the Hollow Bastion blue puzzle switch properly to get to the end (I have completed Kingdom Hearts, so of course I got past that part). That's not what I'm talking about.

What I am talking about is that there are two switches in that area that are not needed to get to the end of the puzzle, but they're there and impossible to get to. There's two of them. If you enter the room from its entrance, there is a switch behind two barred walls directly in front of you (the far, right hand corner of the room), and there is one in the far, left hand corner of the room behind barred walls. You can see these switches through the barred walls that block them off, but they are impossible to get to. They seem possible to get to after doing some fancy switch work with the switches you can get to, but after you do that, you are then boxed in. Because of this, I think they're impossible to get to and that they are just decorations the game developers put in to either make the place look better or to screw with people's heads. One cannot even lock on to them.

If anyone has gotten to these two unattainable switches, though, can you explain how and what those switches did?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back