• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Sora's memory??

I know this sounds like a stupid questoin but did sora ever get his memories from CoM back. I've played KH2 through and i dont remember sora ever getting his memory back. Or is it that he is never going to remember what happened at Castle Oblivion. Can someone explain this to me please!!!!!!!!!!
  2. T

Wisdom Form and Limit Help!!!!!!!!!!!

O.K., does anyone have any really good ways to level up Wisdom Form? I dont really care for the form it is just that i want to complete the game 100% The problem with Wisdom is that you only deal an extremely small amount of damage. Sure the magic is good but once you run out you are stuck with...
  3. T

Last Fight Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *spoilers*

All right, ive finally made it to the last battle and i think im on Xemnas' last form. He has white clothes and you take control of riku at one point. Now, is the any real trick to beating him or do i just need to work harder at it. The part that i keep dying at is the part where you take...
  4. T

Absolutely No Spoilers

Since so many spoilers keep accidentally getting leaked out, I decided to make a 100% no spoilers thread. This is where you can ask a question and get it answered with no spoilers to be released. Now I know that you aren't supossed to say spoilers but people do anyway. And when people actually...
  5. T

Purpose of the organization?

In CoM, Axle said "But unlocking its secrets is the whole reason we, the Organization exists." He was refering to the heart. If you don't believe me, start a game on CoM and go to the fourth floor. As soon as you do you reach it the coversation between Larxene and Axle.
  6. T

BHK is the Beggining Player

If you watched the TGS 2005 trailer, about 25 seconds into the trailer you see BHK fighting some big white thing. If you pause it, it looks just like the beggining of KH. So mabey you begin playing KH2 as BHK. I don't know if the has already been posted so don't be mad if it has.
  7. T

Mickey and DiZ theories

O.k., I've looked all over this site and no one seems to know why Micky feels like he has met DiZ. If you look at Ansem's Report #9 you'll see that Ansem met King Mickey before he cast off his body. Then his soul formed into DiZ (thats asumming DiZ is Ansem's shell). Thats why mickey feels as...
Back