• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK is the Beggining Player

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theinversekey

If you watched the TGS 2005 trailer, about 25 seconds into the trailer you see BHK fighting some big white thing. If you pause it, it looks just like the beggining of KH. So mabey you begin playing KH2 as BHK. I don't know if the has already been posted so don't be mad if it has.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
theinversekey said:
If you watched the TGS 2005 trailer, about 25 seconds into the trailer you see BHK fighting some big white thing. If you pause it, it looks just like the beggining of KH. So mabey you begin playing KH2 as BHK. I don't know if the has already been posted so don't be mad if it has.

This is old...we already know that BHK is a playable character.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
*Oathkeeper* said:
This is old...we already know that BHK is a playable character.

this person (don't if u r girl or a guy) is saying that BHK is playable befor Sora. she/he aren't announcing that BHK is playable. bu i think u play as Sora first:)

O

Orochi Yashiro

Yeah, Claymore no one knows if we get to play as BHK first or Sora. It would't seem probable though.

dippydog11

no at the begining of the trailer it shows that stain glass picture as the floor (like the princesses for kh1) and then BHK fights a giant nobodie (kinda like the giant heartless sora fights at the beginign of kh1). so maybe BHK will be there at the beginign as a kinda tutorial?

tdude_6

well it could go either way, I mean We could play as BHK in his awakening, just to spike our curiousity and after that the real story could start. It could be like a prolouge.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
If he is in the room where Sora is still sleeping...then..its MOST likely that you play with BHK first. You don't need confirmation. We already know that it will be really different for those who played the first one. What else do you need?

To the maker of this thread...learn to spell. "Beginning".

theinversekey

Claymore said:
Umm we start out playing as Sora.. not BHK so get over it .

I know this thread was made a long time ago but I just want to point out why you should never make definite statements about something you don't know. Everyone now knows that Roxas is the player you start playing as "so get over it.":D

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
O my god you play as BHK first!!!!!!!!!!! This has been confirmed for the longest time, you do his awakening and go through twilght town then it goes to sora and you play as him!!!!! jees claymore get your facts straight, don't just make stupid assumtions!!!!!!!!

theinversekey

I know its old, I just felt like saying that I was right:D

jk

no hard feelings all right. i have known this for the longest time I just found this thread from a long time ago

E

Eclipse

Claymore said:
Umm we start out playing as Sora.. not BHK so get over it .

what the heck? you start out as roxas..the bhk...for the first few hours of the game......this is old though, we've known it since like november/december.

if you were being sarcastic...my bad ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back