• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Fanfiction ► Aurie's comedy and funniest videos show

listen here, am sick of tired of you big mouth of yours. I know I can spelled good but I can respelled. so shut up. and you are a idiot, idiot.
  2. A

Fanfiction ► KH:new kids from FFXVII: DOS

Chapter 12: Rinoa's Blazel and Shori's mirror From outside from Hollow Bastion, BHK and Auri were surrounded from the heartless. They were after Auri. BHK got out two keyblades, Obilivon and Oathkeeper, Auri bring out her sword. She can fight a little but her strengh is weak. One of the...
  3. A

Fanfiction ► I wanted a destiny...I got a disaster.

I canna like it a little. but its great post some more.
  4. A

Aurie: Kari! Aurie: I look at her while she was laying down dead. When knew that the blood on the floor is not real. I taste blood and it-it taste like ketchup. When I realize it is ketchup. And that means... Kairi: Aurie. Why are you doing? Aurie: Kairi! Your alive oh thank you jeus! Kairi...
  5. A

um.. can please get back to my show since ya started talk. I didn't mean to interrupted Aurie: Ay ya, am back. since GEU interrupted my story, so let's conitue. Aurie: Meanwhile, I saw Kairi on the floor bleeding to death. I put her up from the floor see blood dripping from the body. Lay her...
  6. A

Fanfiction ► ~Kingdom hearts: My heart's journey.~

hey girl that was tight keep doing it but hey am you girl. I got your back.
  7. A

but still i still do speak engish stupid! I really can tells joke though.
  8. A

oh because i put a song. you ever hear r.kelly trapped in the closet. I listen to it all times ever time it shows. I like to jokes since 5th grade, 6, 7, and 8. got it from a joke book.
  9. A

Hm.. no one posting it. oh well Aurie: Hey ya. Am at some house today. Am having dinner with the Deep Dive. Aurie: In dinner, we have: chicken, pizza, heartless on a stick, and hawiian punch. It was time for dinner DWU: So Aurie, got any jokes today? Aurie: Hell yeah I do. Aurie: okay...
  10. A

Announcer: And now ladies and gentlemans here is your favorite person, Aurie [Appausle] Crowd: WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! She didn't came out Annoucer: I said here your favorite person, Aurie. Still she didn't came out. Then a phone call ring. *ring ring* Announcer: Hello, Aurie? Where you at you...
  11. A

"Here she is... Aurie!," Crowd: Yeeeeee! Aurie: Welcome to my comdey and funniest videos show. Today I have a special quest. He's a boy who always seal the holes. Give it up for Sora. Crowd: Sora! Sora! Sora! One from the audience: Sora you gay! Sora: Who said that!? The audience point an...
  12. A

but she will Chapter 11: Auri's choice Auri was confused from the bhk. Will she go with him or not? Bhk was getting too paitent so he ask her again,"well are you coming or not?!," she started to cry,"I don't know," she bow down to her knees cover her head on her hands. He roll his eyes so she...
  13. A

sorry to keep your waiting Chapter 10: Sleeping Beauty awaken Sora and the others now know where Auri is. She is at Hollow Bastion all the time. Maybe because Morjova must of keep her there til they didn't know where she is. Sora thought of something,"why did Morjova keep Auri there in the...
  14. A

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiny Islands

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands i want to pair with Riku :P because his FINE!!!
  15. A

hey am back. sorry to keep you waiting uh the phone line been cut off. and I got a cold. finixon is a bird that Rikuya summon. am still thinking about chapter 10 tormorrow.
  16. A

your the only one who like my storys lilazngurl963. not like some people :mad: Chapter 9: Msytery unknown reviled, Rikuya Since we last saw our heros, a msytery unknown girl, Rikuya, know where they were hiding all the time. This girl was sent by, Morjova, who was form of Auri at destiny...
  17. A

Fanfiction ► Deep Dive-What really happened? (YOU CHOOSE STORY)

ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc pick cccccccccccccccccccccccccc!
  18. A

well morjova is auri's older sister. she was inside auri the whole time. the mystery person look like Auri because is person call Mystery unknown. Chapter 8: The truth of Auri and Morjova At midnight, Sephiroth is now gonna tell them about truth of Auri. Sora and the others gonna listen to his...
Back