• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

I have a theory about what BHK may really be...

i really like yur theory. i dont really agree with everything that u said but its better then the other theories ive read with and info to bak it up
  2. M

Thread of the Year: BHK's NAME IS NOT REVEALED.

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. can u give us a url?
  3. M

BHK Sora Riku? other side

yah i think bhk and his friends are there own characters. he prolly has a connection with sora some way because he is a key wielder, but i doubt hes soras "other side"
  4. M

is riku with the org.

he might be in the order. i was reading an interview with nomura today and it said that there is somone from kingom hearts in the order. heres that part of the interview DPM: The enemy in Kingdom Hearts II is no longer just the Heartless this time? Also, there are men wearing black jackets, but...
  5. M

The same?

the dwu doesnt have a glowing eye. its just the angle at which the light is shining. its hard to explain
  6. M

The same?

uhhh the pics arnt showin
  7. M

bhk and the orginazation

ASAS and Deep Dive were just concept vides. they prolly didnt know wat clothes bhk would be wearing in kh2 at the time so they made him wear a cloak because he was a mysterious new character
  8. M

hey does ne1 know that karii's feet r hecka big

ummm...kairi riku and sora all have big feet. thats just the way they were designed
  9. M

Shadows and Other Sides Therory

i hav no idea wtf yur talkin about
  10. M

KH2 Theories

it was another side another story at the end of KH not deep dive
  11. M

bhk= geu ???????

the geu is the glowing eyed unknown we see that walks through the rock with the heartless sign on their chest
Back