• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bhk= geu ???????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown123

i was watching dd really slow i mean SLOW and my computer froze on this on pic and the bhk eye is greenish yellowish. i sware on my life. i check it like five times to see if it was real and it is. i have the pic saved in my picture but i dont know how to put it on the site. if some one tells me i can put it on so u guys can see it

jporiey

first whos geu?
and BHK is not an unknown!!!
thats just a extremly common rumour flying through these forums ( not sure if others ) they have not confirmed it so dont post fake facts

Metal_Chocobo91

the geu is the glowing eyed unknown we see that walks through the rock with the heartless sign on their chest

CloudX159

Bhk might be an unknown
or he might have left the org.
think about it....
why would Axle wanna kik BHK A$$ in the trailer
because he is a back staber....
(this is a guess..)

Hyperion

I think if you go onto kingdomhearts2.net and into the Deep Dive analysis, there is a shoe comparison of the Unknowns we've seen so far. I'm pretty sure BHK and GEU have different shoes.

mattdelig29

I don't think geu is the bhk for the simple fact that bhk is new to this whole keyblade thing and he lives in twilight town so I don't think he'd be part of the org. if he's never been outside of twilight town. For the thing about how to post the pic., copy and paste dude, copy and paste.

Dark-Sora 50

How clever! Clever indeed you are! Learn the ancient art of copy/paste and become Keyblade Wielder, you will!

K that was a crap Yoda impression! I reckon he's in Org. Why? For reasons I can't be assed to tell you...

Doushitemo

Dark-Sora 50 said:
How clever! Clever indeed you are! Learn the ancient art of copy/paste and become Keyblade Wielder, you will!
Heh...I think he means he has the picture saved on his computer and doesn't know how to get it on the internet. In that case, go here ( http://reg.imageshack.us/register.php ) to register at ImageShack and upload your picture.

MBO

I believe this "yellowish eye" you saw at BHK's face in Deep Dive is a mere reflection of the Oathkeeper keyblade on the screen.
Right at that moment, he hits the two keyblades together, and Deep Dive has some very nice visual effects like Lens Flare and whatever...so that's my assumption.

cursed keyblade

geu=a mere shell of sora or the darker side of sora that was released when sora had his heart taken

bhk= the other side of sora's heart when sora's heart was taken

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
cursed keyblade said:
geu=a mere shell of sora or the darker side of sora that was released when sora had his heart taken

bhk= the other side of sora's heart when sora's heart was taken
thats dumb cursed keyblade and has been disproved several times
BHK is his own person and is only related to sora in the fact they both have keyblades
GEU has a feminine body and isnt a shell or he wouldnt have had a heartless symbol on him

cursed keyblade

then why in asas (i think) at the end does the unknown on the rock say to the geu he looks just like you? how does the body look like a girl? are you saying that the geu is kairi or larxene or namie?
RikuHeroOfDark said:
thats dumb cursed keyblade and has been disproved several times
BHK is his own person and is only related to sora in the fact they both have keyblades
GEU has a feminine body and isnt a shell or he wouldnt have had a heartless symbol on him

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
no and he looks just like you could be referring to anybody and the geu does have a feminine body i aint saying hes a girl though he has a womanly shape and he cant be a shell and have the powers of the heartless at the sametime.........really think about it your theory is wroong

Rose of Irony

Glowing Eyed Unknown(GEU)- unknown, unconfirmed character
Dual Wielding Unknown(DWU) -BHK (proof-both dual wield oblivion and oathkeeper)
"He looks just like you", most likely GEU talking to DWU, could be an unknown talking to GEU, or GEU talking to another unknown. It is probably GEU talking to DWU because the Enigmatic Man told Sora that he looks just like someone else (E.M. is an unknown, like DWU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back