• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have a theory about what BHK may really be...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
This may sound really out there, but I'm going to try to accomplish this theory anyway...hope it's not too confusing!

So, lately everyone has been trying to figure out about BHK and what he may be since he's VERY identical to Sora (they have similar facial features and they both weild the same keyblades). After reading some new translations from the new trailer that aired at the Square Enix party, I've began thinking that BHK is a Nobody...don't flame me right now, but please just keep reading ^_^

Here's part of the translations that back up my theory:

EM: Who's Nobody is Namine?(What Nobody does Namine' control? -- EM is talking to DiZ in some sort of high-tech room) -- So EM is asking DiZ which Nobody she controls, so it appears Nobodies are controlled and have no will of their own.

Namine (voice): You're... you're not meant to exist, really. (Namine is talking BHK during the awakening when there's the really big Nobody in the room -- sort of like Sora's awakening)

*I'm starting to think that Namine is controlling BHK since he may be a Nobody (to me at least). I've also learned that a Nobody is "Sora: The Thirteenth Order. There's something called Nobodies, they are created when somebody with a strong heart becomes a Heartless, and those who control them are the Thirteenth Order." (this comes directly from http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh2=SEP05 ) I'm thinking that BHK is a nobody because he has a lot of similarities to Sora and it would make sense, since Nobodies are formed from someone who has a strong heart and becomes a heartless, hence SORA! This would also clear up the question about Namine being one of the Unknowns, and it does make sense now that the IIX Order controls the Nobodies and Namine controls one for sure.
*It also makes sense when Namine says that BHK isn't meant to exist since when Sora becomes a heartless it wasn't intentional...it was more of a spur of the moment type of thing and i guess, wasn't really supposed to happen but it did. So when Sora turned into a heartless he was also creating a Nobody which could explain the great amount of similarties between BHK and Sora...i mean really, that sure would be a lot of coincidences. BHK's clothes are also WHITE just like the Nobodies and it is said that the clothing in this game is going to play a major role for both Sora and BHK. Also, the whole thing about "the other side of Sora's heart" would make more sense, especially if BHK is a Nobody since it practically is Sora's shell from when he became a heartless.

This also clears up the question about BHK being Sora: "you hear DiZ say "Can you feel Sora?" (notice it is not "Can you feel, Sora?" because that would imply that BHK is Sora.)" so BHK is NOT Sora for those who believe that theory.

-If you're confused, feel free to ask me questions and i'll try to answer them...it's really hard for me to explain this, but it seems to make sense in my head right now!

*Oathkeeper*

coolazice7

oathkeeper, this theory is actually quite good. it makes alot of sense. i think though that maybe nobodies have free will. bhk seems to be a normal kid with the ability to make his own decisions. but i still think that namine has a degree of control over him. what that is, i dont know. maybe it has something to do with bhk's memories...

iholdthekeys

yea oathkeeper i give it 2u.......... of most theories i've read this makes sense.......... it ties in all those quotations good....... but the big question is.......... will it tie in 2 the storyline................... cuz if namine controls bhk........ then 4 wat reason........ if she told him he's not really supposed 2 exist then......... why does she bother keeping him around

Yuyin

For some reason i think Sora is the the Nobody because Namine can control his memories.I bet i'm wrong thogh. lol.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
coolazice7 said:
oathkeeper, this theory is actually quite good. it makes alot of sense. i think though that maybe nobodies have free will. bhk seems to be a normal kid with the ability to make his own decisions. but i still think that namine has a degree of control over him. what that is, i dont know. maybe it has something to do with bhk's memories...

Hehe, I get carried away sometimes when I write...guess BHK really does have his own free will, but it's just not as strong as he probably wishes it could; or does he even know that he's a Nobody? Man, Kingdom Hearts 2 is going to be just TOO amazing...is that even possible???

coolazice7

well the one thing that gave the impression bhk was a nobody was the scene in the trailer where bhk is looking at his hands. he seems to be asking himself about his own existance

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
iholdthekeys said:
yea oathkeeper i give it 2u.......... of most theories i've read this makes sense.......... it ties in all those quotations good....... but the big question is.......... will it tie in 2 the storyline................... cuz if namine controls bhk........ then 4 wat reason........ if she told him he's not really supposed 2 exist then......... why does she bother keeping him around

"DiZ: I am seeking the one who roams the World of Light, the one who can defeat the Thirteenth Order." -- I found this quote on the same page, and maybe BHK is needed to defeat the Thirteenth order? Afterall, if he is Sora's shell, then that means he has light with him and ligh is need (apparently) to defeat the Order. I think the problem with BHK is that he's probably not sure what his role is (in the game) which is why he resides in Twilight Town.

*Oathkeeper*

Yuyin

*Oathkeeper* said:
Hehe, I get carried away sometimes when I write...guess BHK really does have his own free will, but it's just not as strong as he probably wishes it could; or does he even know that he's a Nobody? Man, Kingdom Hearts 2 is going to be just TOO amazing...is that even possible???
Maybe KH2 story line is more complex then the first.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Yuyin said:
For some reason i think Sora is the the Nobody because Namine can control his memories.I bet i'm wrong thogh. lol.

The only reason Namine can control the Memories of Sora is because she's some sort of Witch.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Yuyin said:
Maybe KH2 story line is more complex then the first.

Nomura did state in one of the interviews on this page, that the plot in KH2 will really develop and a lot of questions will be answered. This may also answer the reason why it's taking so long for the game to be released -- the game is just complex and has a way more detailed storyline.

baller4eva14

CLAP* CLAP* CLAP* lets give a hand to oathkeeper this may be the last and real theory about the BHK

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
BHK cant be soras shell because
1.bhk has a keyblade and you need a strong "heart" to weild a keyble
2.BHK has been in twilight town all his life and sora turned into a heartless a year ago
3.BHK DOES NOT LOOK LIKE SORA
4.nomura said he was an ORIGINAL character with HIS OWN STORY

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
RikuHeroOfDark said:
BHK cant be soras shell because
1.bhk has a keyblade and you need a strong "heart" to weild a keyble
2.BHK has been in twilight town all his life and sora turned into a heartless a year ago
3.BHK DOES NOT LOOK LIKE SORA
4.nomura said he was an ORIGINAL character with HIS OWN STORY

1. Yes you do need a strong Hear to weild the keyblade, but i never said that Nobodies don't have Hearts...they're not the heartless you know.
2. How do you know that BHK has been living in Twilight Town all of his life??? Please back up that theory...
3. I remember someone posting a picture that was fusion of Sora and BHK's face, and they matched up VERY well, which means they have very simliar facial features.
4. He may be his OWN ORGINIAL (also meaning he has his own ORIGINAL personality) and HIS OWN STORY, but that still doesn't prove that he's NOT sora's shell...you really need to back up with quotes or something.

sora_123

if namine is a witch than she's not an unknown, even though it has been said that she's kairi's shell, perhaps her powers are similar to kairi's in a way (i'm not saying that kairi has powers, but i think her being a princess of hearts would add up to namine's powers, if she's kairi's shell), as for why she's controlling BHK, perhaps she's working alongside Diz, since he seems to know a lot about namine, and her control over BHK (if he's the nobody she's controlling)...but besides that u're theory was well explained no (gaps nor questions) keep it up!!

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
*Oathkeeper* said:
1. Yes you do need a strong Hear to weild the keyblade, but i never said that Nobodies don't have Hearts...they're not the heartless you know.
2. How do you know that BHK has been living in Twilight Town all of his life??? Please back up that theory...
3. I remember someone posting a picture that was fusion of Sora and BHK's face, and they matched up VERY well, which means they have very simliar facial features.
4. He may be his OWN ORGINIAL (also meaning he has his own ORIGINAL personality) and back up with quotes or something.
1.nobodies are shell..............shells have NO HEART neo=nobody=shell=body and soul=no heart
2.you can tell hes been living there all his life he has 3 best friends already
3.no dats just because every character has the same structure if u was to change kairis hair with soras hair they would look exactly the same
4.he cant be original nor can he have his own story if he is soras shell

Metal_Chocobo91

i really like yur theory. i dont really agree with everything that u said but its better then the other theories ive read with and info to bak it up

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
His other friends could also be Nobodies, or, like Kairi, the local kids have become friends with him (Kairi was sent to Destiny Islands by Ansem, seemingly without memory of her past life, and the other islanders took her in).

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
This is one of the best BHK theorie I've seen yet. But I think there's more to him
because his clothes are black AND white. Perhaps he has two sides to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back