• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Mixed Martial Arts.

Anyone?
  2. S

Bored.

Sup?
  3. S

Superman/Batman #26

Comics are a form of book, btw. =P Anyone who collects comics....and even those who don't and are really nice, kind people with 4 bucks handy, shopuld please purchase Superman/Batman #26. Reason.....all in this article (and it's links)...
  4. S

Next Gen Sonic Game.

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/704/704896p1.html Great just what we need, another speedste hedgehog, another "villain", why not just use some of the old villains they have lying around. -.-
  5. S

Clash of the Titans! Chuck Norris v Bruce Lee!

Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qar03leJ0qQ Look how he cracks his shoulder-blades!!!!!!!!!!! o.O Also Chuck doesn't have his beard of manliness, plays a big factor in this fight. =( <3 <3 <3 EDIT: Please excuse that horrible dubbing. xD
  6. S

The Simpsons Movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_u0uVAeDws&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Epoetv%2Ecom%2Fvideo%2Ephp%3Fvid%3D1806 Just an announcement trailer, really, but meh.
  7. S

The KH2 section are belong to Europe and Australia

Remember, just because Kingdom hearts 2 is out in the good ol' US of A, doesn't mean people in other regions are as lucky, mainly Europe and Australia/New Zealand, so even though you have KH2, doesn't mea you can post spoilers here, keep going to the spoiler forum. ^^ (I've been asked this a...
  8. S

Read My Story!!!!

Hey folks, Anyone wanna read my story, which I just began today over in the fan fiction section? Of course you do. =D Linky Linky I know everyone wont like it, but I want to find people who will. ^^ Thanx to anyone who bothers to read it, as you will have earned my respect, and if you do read...
  9. S

Fanfiction ► The Hybrid

THE HYBRID #1 Heroes for the New Millennium Part1: The Beginning of an Era. Voda City, a clean city by day, but at night it's a completely different place, and that's why Laura and I are here. Speed Demon and Firecracker, Rob Armstrong and Laura Mewes, heroes.The tall muscular white guy...
  10. S

Fanfiction ► It's Coming Back..................!

Once upon a time their was a New Breed of Heroes, but not before long...........it all went wrong. I said it would return, and I meant it........... So get ready as Chris Murphy, Rob Amrstrong and the others return for a brand new story with: * A New Name * A revamped line-up * New Villains *...
  11. S

Eddie Guerrero passes away.

http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_317110540.html RIP RIP Eddie a great wrestler right up to the end.
  12. S

DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi, any good?

Ok, I'm bored and I have a week off so I thought I'd buy two games: Ultimate Spiderman (I read the comics so that's a definite) and Dragonball Z 4? I'm calling it Dragonball Z 4 coz it's easier. xP So here I am to ask, is it good? Is it worth getting? If so what's so good about it? and also...
  13. S

JLA v X-men

Ok folks here is a little comic book debate for ya. The JLA (Justice Leage of America, for you braindead =D ) are forced to take on the X-men. Any former or current members can be added if you so wish. Here are the teams: JLA: Jonn Jonn'z Superman Wonder Woman Green Lantern (Raynor) Green...
  14. S

The New Teen Titans

.:^=Story=^:. Bludhaven is a decolate city,riddled with crime,falling to pieces...............but there is hope for them yet. For many years,Bludhaven has been the refuge for many villains and no-gooders,sent away from Gotham. But with the bad,the good must come, and that's where Nightwing...
  15. S

Teen Titans,Season 5

At the comic convention in San Diego,CN released a special promocard for Teen Titans revealing new characters(new to the show,that have appeared in the past comics). The good folks at titanstower have placed name tags under the new faces(all have appeared in the comics,so no new...
  16. S

Teh SS needs you!

Teh SS is bored and would like to take up reading,for a while,but not normal books,hell no. Teh SS would like some Manga,but is not sure which are good,would you kind folks recomend some to me ^^ P.S. Common well known,not hard to find ;) EDIT:Nothing too new,as it wouldn't be out here yet ;)
  17. S

S.o.s

The King of Syrial has ruled for the past 40 yearsmhis reign has seen mass death,famine and [overty across the land,but when all problems were resolved,he came up smelling of rooses. Why?He has connections,the right connections,he can get away with murder,and has. He thinks nobody is on to...
  18. S

Fanfiction ► A New Breed of Hero: Element's Reign

Well, well, well, here we are folks it's been 50 whole days since A New Breed of Hero ended, and I've been bursting with ideas, so know it's time to get 'em typed ;) Chapter1: A New breed of Villian "Welcome back, to Marshall Matters, the show that brings you the latest news around Marshall...
  19. S

Pokemon: The Road to the Indigo Plateau

Well folks,I'm feeling nostalgic these days and I decided I would resurrect one of mah old faves Pokemon,childish I know XP. Before any of you start to type your templates(coz I know you've already statred XP) I'll tell you now,only the first 150 Pokemon(Yes 150,no Mew!!!) may be used,not even...
  20. S

Fanfiction ► For Those of you Who Like A New Breed of Hero

I wanted to write almost a teaser for my next installment. It's not a preview,so it won't be long at all. Enjoy He was one of them, He trained with them,lived with them,did everything with them. But when he needed them most they weren't there, atleast,that's what he was told. He's in with...
Back