• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Hybrid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
THE HYBRID #1
Heroes for the New Millennium
Part1: The Beginning of an Era.

Voda City, a clean city by day, but at night it's a completely different place, and that's why Laura and I are here.
Speed Demon and Firecracker, Rob Armstrong and Laura Mewes, heroes.The tall muscular white guy with the short black hair, wearing the green suit with bolts lightning along the sides, that's me, Rob Armstrong, the girl with the nice body, blonde hair a tall slim body, wearing a skimpy purple outfit just about covering her up with a long purple cape behind her, that's Laura.
We may be a crime-fighting duo, but we aren't "involved", girl doesn't swing that way, not that I’d try it on with her anyway, more of a sister, be it a hot one.
"Where to now?" she asked me as we stood atop a rather large building over looking the west-side of the city, cloaked in the darkness of the night as the wind blew directly into our faces.
"Seems pretty clean on the west-side, we'll switch to the east, then we're done, I'm pretty tired" I said as I turned around, making my way to the other side of the roof, Laura soon followed.
Just as I was about the run down the building..........yeah I can do that, my communicator starts to ring.
"Chief?" I answered as I turned the communicator on, as Laura looked in over my shoulder.
"Not quite" a girl on the screen, Erika Stevenson, Ms. Metallic, nice to look at, but not the best company.
"Erika, to what do we owe this pleasure?" Laura said sarcastically, from over my shoulder, they aren't the best of friends.
"There's something major going down in Marshall City" she informed us.
"Like what?" I asked, before Laura could open her mouth.
"I don't know the details, but it's a super villain attack of some sort, I'm on my way, you should go too, if you're not swamped, this sounds bad" Erika suggested as I turned to Laura, who nodded back at me.
"We're on our way, Speed Demon out" I said as I closed over my communicator and put it back on my belt.
"Grab my hand" I ordered Laura, as I stretched my arm out towards her.
" Why Mr. Armstrong" Laura said as she put her hand in mine and squeezed tight.
"Don't get my hopes up" I said, as I began to run, 0 to 60 in three seconds, we'd be there soon.

Three minutes earlier in New York City, Erika was patrolling in Times Square, when she stopped to check out the headlines on the big screen.
Ms. Metallic, Erika Stevenson, yet another hero, one of the many heroes in New York City, but one of the only ones I get on with.
It was a dark night, but all the lights in New York made it look bright enough, Erika sat on the edge of a building directly across from the screen, her black hair was blown behind her, by the wind, she sat curled up, holding her knees, in her black costume which looked like a one-piece bathing suit with a black skirt attached, wearing long black gloves and boots, she looks so innocent, like a young naive teenage girl, but that's her on the outside, when you get to know her, you'll think differently.
Erika watched as the newscaster announced the news of the attacks in Marshall City, she soon stood up and reached into the pocket of her skirt and pulled out her communicator.
"Who'll I call?" she asked herself as she fiddled with her communicator.
"Speed Demon, he'll get there quickest" she said as she flipped open her communicator.
And then she contacted me, but I've already been over that part.
Once she put the communicator back in her skirt, she threw her left arm in front of her, and a long metallic cable flew out of the palm of her and stuck to the side the building the big screen was placed on.
The cable then began to pull her towards the building, until she released another cable from her other hand, and retracted the first cable.
She used this method to swing from building to building as if on a rope, that's her super power, she can created metallic objects as long as it stays connected to her body, it's complicated, I'll explain later.

Lastly, we have possibly the most annoying hero on the face of this Earth.
The Suicide Commando, Chris Murphy, idiot.
He resides in Ash City, and is the sidekick of Wharp, possibly the freakiest and scariest hero of all time.
But it's Chris I'm talking about now, the boy who wears the unconventional super-suit, a black T-shirt (with a "devil sperm" symbol on it, don't ask), black gauntlet-style gloves, denim jeans with many pockets, and that little sword holster thing he has on his back.
"What's-a-matter baby-cakes, had enough?" Chris asked, standing over a scrawny looking villain, who wore a black and white chequered suit, and brown paper bag over his head, with two eye-holes poked into it.
"Hello?.........ya gonna answer me or not?" Chris asked as he approached the villain, who lay in a dingy back alley, the alley was filthy much like the rest of Ash City.
"He's unconscious" a voice said from Chris' pocket.
"I knew that" Chris declared as he pulled a communicator out of his pocket, "how did you know?" Chris wondered as he stared into the screen, trying to intimidate whoever he was talking to.
He got no response, and soon stopped glaring into his communicator "Eh, you always know, why do I even ask anymore?" he muttered.
"There's been an attack on Marshall City, you have to get there" the man on the other line of the communicator said.
"Ok, well I'm on patrol here, so......" Chris said, as he began to close his communicator.
"Well, now you're not, I am, you go check out Marshall City" the voice ordered, before Chris could get a word in edge-ways.
"Fine, Wharp, but I'm taking the bike, I'll come back to the cave and get it" Chris declared as he heard the sound of an engine behind him.
"No need, it's right beside, I sent it a couple of minutes ago" Wharp said, and sure enough Chris' "Suicycle" was standing right behind him.
"I hate when you do that" Chris said as he gave a dirty look into the communicator.
"I know" Wharp admitted as the communicator screen went static, Chris then put the communicator in his pocket.
Chris hopped on to his bike as he muttered to himself "not even so much as a goodbye."
'Goodbye" a voice said from inside Chris' pocket.
"I hate you" Chris announced before speeding off on his, ugh, "Suicycle."

Marshall City is a good bit away from Voda, we should arrive in about a minute or so, dragging Laura slows me down, only a little bit though.
“Do you know who it is?” Laura asked as we went through a town so fast, only a few people could have felt our presence.
“No, I know as much as you do……..nothing” I said as I kept a grasp on her hand pushing myself harder and harder, I’m fast, but I can always get faster.
As I ran past another street sign, Laura flailing behind me, I had to screech to a halt, “what did that sign say?” I asked her, as she fell to the ground.
“Warn me next time you decide to stop suddenly!” Laura barked as she picked herself up off the road, “if you couldn’t see it, when you’re used to super speed, how could I have?”
“Just checking” I replied, crankily, before speeding off in the other direction, checking the sign and coming back in a mere second.
“Just as I thought, were here” I declared, as I once again grabbed Laura’s hand and began to run.
As we stared at the metropolis that was Marshall City, Laura noticed some smoke rising from between the building, “there!” she shouted, pointing directly at the smoke.
“We’ll be there, faster than you can say “Laura Mewes”” I challenged as I sped off, Laura in tow.
And we were there before she could say it, the street was destroyed, littered with broken glass and small fires, rubble everywhere, and five figures walking through the middle of it all.
“Who is it?” Laura asked, as she once again got up from lying face first on the pavement.
“Dial C for Crime” I muttered as I glared at the five of them, getting ready to attack, as they stopped in their tracks.
“What a gay name” Laura whispered in my ear, as I tried to concentrate on my foes.
The big, muscular one with the greasy blonde hair, covering the head that, seems too small for his gigantically muscular body, covered by only a pair of tattered shorts, that’s “Rip“, the muscle of the group.
Beside him, the tall guy in the blue and red wavy costume, covering his entire body, even his face, with the two blades coming out of wrists, that’s “Switchblade“, the tactician.
The guy with a similar build as Switchblade and the all black costume, also covering his face is “The Shadow“, guaranteed he’ll be the first to fall, he always is.
The last two are the “The Death Twins“, Lock and Massey, both are short, fat and wear green body suit, with a modified yellow and blue Yin-Yang emblems on their chest, and no masks on their face, they don’t care if everyone knows their secret identity, they’re the marksmen of the group, try and dodge four arrows/bullets/whatever coming at you at one time……….for most people it’s hard.
“Plan?” Laura said as she leant over to me, both of us ready to fight, and by the looks of “The C”, they were too.
“You take Switchblade and The Shadow, I’ll go for Rip and the Midgets” I ordered as Laura, charged up photon energy in the palm of her hands, she controls different types of energy, she packs quite a punch.

My best bet was to take out the twins first, as I’ll need a lot of energy to take down Rip, like taking down a tank.
I ran towards them dodging anything they threw my way, like I said, dodging for things is hard, for most people, I’m not most people.
Ever felt a punch hitting you at 400 miles per hour? Lock has, he’s down, for how long, I don’t know.
“Brotha?” Massey cried as his partner flew across the street, crashing into a concrete wall.
Enraged, Massy lifted both his hands, a gun in each and shot in my direction, I dodged the bullets easily, but what I didn’t see coming was a fist, going in the opposite direction as I was, a fist the size of a motorbike.

Next thing I know I’m on my face, blood running from my jaw, at least Laura’s doing better than I am, she was Shadow knocked out and is holding her own against Switchblade.
She’s a graceful fighter, dodging all his attacks, countering with a couple of energy blasts.
How am I still alive? They should have finished my off, while I was on the ground.
I turned to Rip and Massey to see them occupied, by Ms. Metallic herself, Erika Stevenson.
I picked myself up off the ground, only to be pinned to the wall, by two arrows stuck in my shoulders, blood trickled, down my arms.
“You’ll need to do more than that to keep me down” Lock said, as he walked towards me.
He raised his crossbow, aiming for my head he got ready to pull the trigger.
Out of nowhere, a motorcycle came out of nowhere, ploughing straight into Lock crushing him against a store’s wall.
The bike, however, had no rider, right now I’m really confused, as I watched Lock fall out from between the bike and the wall.
“Wharp isn’t going to be happy with that” a voice said as I felt the arrow come out of my left shoulder.
“Chris” I said recognizing the voice, turning my head to see him holding the arrow that was once in my shoulder.
Chris Murphy, idiot, just saved my life, I died a little inside.

“Dial C for Crime, eh? No problem” Chris said as he ran towards Erika, who was fighting Massey and Rip.
I watched Chris fight, as I ripped the arrow out of my right shoulder, he may be an idiot, but he’s a damn good fighter, seeing as he has no powers, he needs to be.
He helped Erika fight Rip and Massey, they don’t need me.
Laura was having trouble with Switchblade and The Shadow, who obviously picked his ass off the ground.
I ran as fast as I could towards The Shadow, charging him into the wall, with about the same force as Chris’ bike, this time he wont get up.
“Having trouble?” I asked Laura as Switchblade, gashed her right arm, her legs also had a couple of cuts on them.
“You could say that!” She shouted as she shot an energy blast at Switchblade, knocking him into me, I hit him at about 200 miles per hour, he flew half way down the street before crashing into a beat up car.

Erika and Chris had dealt with Massey, all that was left was Rip, it’ll take all of us to stand a chance at taking him down.
“Long time since I worked with you, sweetness” Chris said to Erika, as he threw a couple of smoke bombs at Rip, Chris has a, shall we say “crush” on Erika.
“Shut up” Erika muttered as she began to punch Rip, with her, now, metallic fists, she punched him as hard as she could, but he simply grabbed her fists and flung her, across the street.
Laura stood away from the fight, and charged her energy, until she released a massive beam of energy, which forced Rip through a building, he was off his feet for the first time in the battle.
Laura fell to her knees, that blast drained a lot of her energy.
It was up to me and the no-powered kid.
Chris, took his swords out, I readied myself, we charged into the building Rip had been knocked into, only to blew flung straight back out onto the street, Chris hit his head pretty hard off the concrete, he was dazed.
Rip stood over him, The Suicide Commando, wasn’t long for this world, unless, I could save him, return the favour.
I ran as fast as I could towards them, snatching Chris out from under Rip, who never saw me coming.
“That’s it kiddies run, delay your deaths, while I kill your little girlfriends!” Rip shouted as he approached Erika.
Then suddenly, out of nowhere, a car flew towards Rip, exploding on impact, knocking Rip to the ground, was he out? Did we win? Where’d the car come from?
“I had to call some muscle, and he was all that was available” Chris said as he pointed to a pudgy kid, who wore mining gear, a miner’s helmet, goggles, leather jacket, stained vest, big black boots and raggy trousers.
“Who is he?” I asked as the kid, about the same age as Chris, 16, stood and watched the car burn, as Rip lay underneath it.
Chris brushed himself off and replied “Stephen Miller, The Mole.”

Next Up:
Part 2 of 6

"Heroes of the Millennium" continues.
Who is the Mole?
Are Dial C for Crime defeated?
What will become of our heroes now?
Join me, next week to find out.
Same Hybrid-time, same Hybrid-channel!

If you enjoyed reading this......
The Hybrid #2
The Hybrid #3
The Hybrid #4
The Hybrid #5
The Hybrid #6

Last edited:

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
SuperSonic said:
I officially love you.

lol7ep.jpg
(got that from C_U.)

Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
Sorry for the delay. Been busy.

Well, Hybrid's back, if a bit fragmented XP, as well as the bad guys.

So Chris doesn't have elemental powers anymore. Interesting...

But I miss the alien dude. (I can't remember his name, as slippery as my mind
is...)

Oh, and a couple of things grammer-wise.

*If you have somebody quickly insert something in (such as in the sentence "Just as I was about the run down the building..........yeah I can do that, my communicator starts to ring." It'd look better if the quick insert was in parethesises (Just as I was about the run down the building (yeah I can do that) my communicator starts to ring.)

Also, I saw quite a few run-on sentences here. Don't be afraid of the period XP

Not being mean, just letting you know.

Cya!

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Winged Mirage said:
Sorry for the delay. Been busy.

Well, Hybrid's back, if a bit fragmented XP, as well as the bad guys.

So Chris doesn't have elemental powers anymore. Interesting...

But I miss the alien dude. (I can't remember his name, as slippery as my mind
is...)

Oh, and a couple of things grammer-wise.

*If you have somebody quickly insert something in (such as in the sentence "Just as I was about the run down the building..........yeah I can do that, my communicator starts to ring." It'd look better if the quick insert was in parethesises (Just as I was about the run down the building (yeah I can do that) my communicator starts to ring.)

Also, I saw quite a few run-on sentences here. Don't be afraid of the period XP

Not being mean, just letting you know.

Cya!

Yes mother. :rolleyes:

xP

Thanx for reading.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Darkness Princess said:
I love you super sonic. *stares at chapter in awe, while awaiting the next one*

You're just sayin' that.............but you're right.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Next part at 5:00PM (GMT -5)

10:00 PM for you Ferris.

Last edited:

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
THE HYBRID #2
Heroes for the New Millennium
Part2: Dial C for Decoy(?)

“Who?” I asked Chris as I stared at the most unconventional superhero, I’d ever seen.
He looked as if he had no muscles mass, didn’t wear a super suit, he’s fat and well, I kinda, really, dirty.
“The Mole, a C-list hero at best, but like I said, he was all I could get.” Chris said as he stared at the flames coming from the car, which lay on top of a barely visible Rip.
How’d the car get there? The Mole threw it at him, if he’s C-lister, than I’m a D, E or F.
“Oh, when’d the Mole get here?” Erika suddenly said from behind Chris and I, I thought Rip knocked her out.
“When did you get up?” Chris asked as he turned to face her, as I walked up to the Mole, to shake the kid’s hand.
“A couple of second s ago, why? Thought a little bump to the noggin would put me down for good?” Erika asked as she and Chris walked over to where Laura lay.
“You, baby cakes? Of course not, I never doubted you for a second” Chris replied as he bent down to grab one of Laura’s arms, Erika did the same, “don’t call me baby cakes” Erika ordered bluntly.

I stretched my arm out the Mole, but not once did he takes his eyes off the car “Hi, I’m…….” before I could finish my introduction, the Mole raised his hand and gave a slight wave, before running towards the smouldering care, something was up.
“What’s wrong Mole? Mole??” I shouted as the Mole simply ran towards the car, not answering me, little punk.
Chris and Erika ran towards me, with a dizzy Laura wrapped around their shoulders, “Don’t worry about him..” Erika reassured me as she and Chris helped Laura to her feet “..he doesn’t talk during fights, dunno why, never has.”
“That car’s on fire!!!” Laura shouted as she stared at the smouldering wreck, obviously didn‘t see the Mole‘s introduction, don’t think she knew Rip was underneath.
“We know” Erika, Chris and I answered simultaneously as the Mole, stood in front of it, in an unusual stance, he looked as if he was about to charge into the car, this guy gets weirder and weirder.
“Do you also know it’s moving?” Laura asked as she brushed herself down.
We turned to face the car, and it was, it was moving, lifting from the ground, looks like the Mole hadn’t done enough to put Rip down.

Rip was on his knees with the car held over his head, his entire body was scorched, red and sort of disfigured, I almost puked all over Chris, shame.
Rip made it to his feet, still holding the car, but he wasn’t their for long.
As soon as Rip had managed to get on both feet, the Mole had begun to charge at him, he didn’t try to get Rip’s torso, he probably knew he couldn’t take him down, he went for his leg.
The Mole clashed head on with Rip’s leg, knocking Rip down like a tree in a forest, and yes, he did make a sound.
Rip lay face-first on the concrete, the car landed just in front of him, split in half a this stage.
This was our chance to take him down, together.
“Ok guys, listen to me, Erika hit ‘em as hard as you can, Laura, same to you, and Chris……call M.A.C.” I ordered, as Laura and Erika nodded at me, Chris looked away in disgust as he pulled the communicator out of his pocket, he may be a good fighter, but against someone like Rip, he’s not much use.
“We all know the plan? Good” Laura said, as Chris walked off in a huff, talking on his communicator, while the rest of us ran for Rip, who was trying to get up, but the Mole was making sure he didn’t.

“Ok. Mole, listen to me, let him up and then get ready to hit as soon, straight after Erika, ok?” I shouted across a grounded Rip as the Mole nodded, and stopped jumping on his back, I wonder if he weighs more than he looks like he does, eh.
As planned, Rip stumbled to his feet, as a large energy blast connected with his stomach, knocking him a step back, the energy beam didn’t stop, good ol’ Laura, she’ll keep goin’ until she can’t give any more.
Rip forced himself against the beam, slowly making his way towards Laura, who was starting to go pale, she wasn’t going to last much longer.
“Laura! Stop! NOW!” I screamed at her, she had no bloody intention to, beforehand, luckily she stopped the blast as she fell to her knees, my turn.
I ran in front of Rip, back and forth, then round him a couple of times and then back and forth in front of him again, slow enough so that he could still keep up with me, he was falling for it.
He grabbed me, mid-run, as expected, what I didn’t expect was how hard he could squeeze, he held almost my entire torso in one hand.
Rip applied pressure, as I felt my eyes popping from their sockets, Erika better act fast, or it be splattered all over the street like a stepped on yoghurt.
Meanwhile, Erika snuck up behind Rip as he squeezed me, with over zealous joy in his eyes, the bastard.
But he got his, Erika formed a spike extending over her hand, and drove straight between his legs from behind………….need I say more?
“Dude!!!! That’s #*^$ing sick!! I think I’m gonna throw up!” Chris shouted from a couple of yards away, I smiled as Rip dropped me to the ground.
Rip turned the other way, holding his groin, but the Mole, as planned, was waiting, the Mole, charged elbow first into an obviously hurt Rip, who didn’t even notice the Mole charging for him.
The Mole jumped and pressed into Rip’s chest, knocking him to the ground (which he obviously couldn’t have done if Rip wasn’t otherwise “distracted”).
Mole than started punching Rip’s face ferociously, as blood spurted from Rip’s nose and jaw, when the Mole stopped, he wasn’t unconscious, but he wasn’t getting up either.

The Mole stepped off Rip and stretched his blood covered arm out to me, “Hi, I’m Steve Miller, the Mole” he said shyly as he went red and looked away.
“Dude, you cannot be shy, you just wailed on one of the toughest villains in the business” I exclaimed, sounding like a damn fan-boy.
“Just, em, doing my job, I guess” Steve said as he rubbed the back of his head nervously, as Laura and Erika approached us.
“Hey Steve, long time no see” Erika, said as she hugged him, and he went even redder, they’d obviously known each other, beforehand.
Once Erika let go, Laura grabbed Steve’s hand and shook it, “Laura Mewes, pleasure to meet you, you saved our asses back there” she said as she smiled at him, as the Mole seemed to go even redder, is redder a word? Hmm.
“I can’t believe you made me call M.A.C, while the rest of you fought, I could have helped” Chris complained as joined the group “and I’m just after #*^$ing puking after what Erika did to Rip.”
The Mole put out his arm for Chris to shake and said “Hi, you’re the Suicide Commando, it’s an honour to meet you” Chris did not shake his hand but merely turned away and replied “Yeah, whatever.”
As we (Erika, Laura and I) talked with the Mole (who’s face was so red I thought it’d explode) and Chris tied up Rip, somebody woke up.
Behind us, Massey was reaching for his gun, once he acquired it, he aimed for Chris’ head, but before he could pull the trigger, a bullet flew straight into his shoulder, causing him to drop the gun and scream in pain.
“What the…?” Chris said as he turned to see Massey, laying against a store wall, with a bullet hole in his right shoulder, blood oozing down his arm and chest.
“Looks like I just saved your life” a deep voice said from above us, we all looked up to see the leader of M.A.C, General Darryl Weinstein, sliding down a rope, from a helicopter, as dozens of his agents did the same.

The sky was filled with helicopters, as dozens of M.A.C agents came down from them, General Weinstein re-introduced himself to us.
He was a tall well built man, who always wore a beige suit and slick shakes, he had very dark skin, no hair, and a lot of stubble, as if he hadn’t shaved for days.
He is currently the top dog at the Marshall Attack Corps (M.A.C), which of course causes people, usually idiots, to call him the Mac Daddy.
“Hey Mac Daddy, what’s shakin’?” Chris exclaimed as he approached the General…….see what I mean?
“Dial C for Crime? You did a fine job of taking them down, well done” Weinstein complimented, as he shook my hand.
“Thank you, sir” I replied as I let go of his hand, as all around us M.A.C agents, dressed in all black padded riot type gear loaded the members of Dial C for Crime into their helicopters.
“Scans of the area show that they didn’t steal anything, just destroyed property and terrorized civilians” Weinstein said as he looked up and down the street.
“They do what they’re paid to do, no matter how stupid” Laura reminded Weinstein.
“That’s true, but who would pay them just to terrorize, there has to be method to this madness” Weinstein said, as Rip was dragged, by M.A.C agents, along the street in front of us.
Just then a piece of paper floated down from the sky, and landed right in front of General Weinstein, we all crowded around it.
“What’s it say? What’s it say? What’s it say?” Chris said hopping around excitedly as Weinstein scooped up the paper, and turned on a small torch on the edge of his shades.
“Congratulations, you’ve defeated “Dial C for Crime”, and for that you get a prize, yes a prize!” the General read aloud as the rest of us looks at each other, extremely confused.
“I’m going to reveal what the C’s motives were, they were paid to wreck up the place, as a diversion, for “yours truly” to rob seven of your ten main banks, and as you read this, I should be on the ninth, yours lovingly X” Weinstein continued to read, as we began to look up to rooftops, to see who dropped the letter.
“Who signs a letter “X”? What sort of name is “X”?” Chris shouted in anger.
“The person’s hiding their identity jackass” Erika informed him as she rolled her eyes, yet another example of Mr. Murphy’s superior intellect.
“What now General?” I asked, as Weinstein simply smiled back at me as her reached into his pocket, “we call in a pro” he said, as he winked at me.

There was only one man he could mean, and by man I mean the most powerful being in the universe.
A blink of an eye, and he appears, Nova-man, the heroes hero, not a single hero doesn’t look up to him…………. maybe not Wharp though.
He hovers above us, looking down on us like a God, for all we know he could be.
Tall, muscular, hell he has muscles on his muscles, dark skin, skin tight black hair, and an unusual super suit, crimson long boots, gloves and underwear, nothing else, he likes his body.
“N-man! Good to see ya!” Chris says as he raises his hand to Nova-Man, who floats down and slaps the palm of Chris’ hand, leaving it red as a tomato.
“Oh, SC, I got you tickets” Nova-Man said in a deep yet welcoming voice.
“To what?” Chris said with a sly smile on his face, as he clenched his fists, oh God, here it comes.
“THE GUN SHOW!” Chris and Nova-Man said in unison as they flexed their muscles, obviously Chris’ were nothing compared to the real life Adonis.
Those two are like two peas in a pod, idiots, arrogant and both better fighters than you’d think after first meeting them.
“Let’s see who we’ve got here, well if it isn’t the boy scout, how ya doin’ Demon? He asked as he shook my hand, actually forget that, crushing my hand and moving it up and down.
“Good” I squealed as he let go of my hand and I fell to my knees holding my hand.
“Ms. Metallic, looking as sexy as ever” Nova-man said as he winked at her, but she simply looked away.
“Firecracker, still a lesbian?” he asked, as he leant forward towards her, only one thing on his mind.
“No, you’ve swayed me” she said sarcastically, as Erika giggled behind her.
“Seriously?!?!?” Nova-man asked in excitement as he moved even closer to her.
Starting to see why he and Chris get on so well?
“No, it’s called sarcasm” Laura said bluntly as Erika began to burst out laughing, I was trying hard not to myself.
“Hi, I’m the….” the Mole said, but Nova-man interrupted him “Don’t care” Nova-Man interrupted dismissively as the Mole started looking at the ground “oh, ok” he said feebly, obviously pretty upset.
Imagine one of your heroes or idols saying they didn’t care who you were directly to your face, not a nice thing to happen to anyone.
“Enough with the formalities, Nova-Man, I need you to scan the entire city for any traces of anyone who’s been here and in every bank in the city today, here’s the letter to check for any trace of DNA” General Weinstein said as he handed Nova-Man the letter.
“I on the other hand have to talk to these kids about something” General Weinstein said as Nova-Man flew off into the night.
“About what, General?” Erika asked, as all but one helicopter flew off into the night sky, making a very load noise.
We stood in silence waiting for the helicopters to go, there was no point talking over them, it was a sort of awkward silence too.
“Well I have a proposition for you” Weinstein said as a broad smile stretched across his face, as he looked at the five of us standing side by side, bloodied and battered, well not the Mole.
“Like what?” I said sceptically, God only knows what he could have wanted from us, for all we knew he wanted us to become agents of M.A.C.
He didn’t say anything for dramatic effect or something and then he said “Why don’t we start up a brand new super team?”

Next Up:
Part 3 of 6

"Heroes of the Millennium" continues.
Will they agree to form a team?
Who is "X"?
Why does General Weinstein want them to form a team?
Join me, next week to find out.
Same Hybrid-time, same Hybrid-channel!

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I lurve how you use a lot of adjectives and verbs to set the scene with more detils. It's pretty damn good, for some reason, it reminded me of Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects when the letter fell from the sky and landed in the general's hands.

Hm, now that I think of it, an idea from the Marvel Nemesis storyline doesn't sound too shabby. Heroes vs. Mislead Rouges.

Oh shit son, I have a friend named Steve Miller. o:

Nice story. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back