• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Unknown Needed,The org. fight of the century

I made a thread like this yesterday but it was real late so not alot of ppl played so im doin it again today.Here are the circumstances. The org. was ready to destroy sora and friends and to there suprise it was sooooooooooooooo easy.Now that the light is gone what will happen? Now the org...
  2. H

Unknown needed,Org. Fight of The Century

I made a thread like this yesterday but it was real late so not alot of ppl played so im doin it again today.Here are the circumstances. The org. was ready to destroy sora and friends and to there suprise it was sooooooooooooooo easy.Now that the light is gone what will happen? Now the org...
  3. H

Fanfiction ► The org. fight of da century

Welcome , this is goin to be a little play and here are the circumstances. The org. was ready to destroy sora and friends and to there suprise it was sooooooooooooooo easy.Now that the light is gone what will happen? Now the org. cant decide which one of them should rule the world so they have...
  4. H

Disney Villians Discussion Thread

I dunno if there is already a thread like this so if there is sorry i didnt know. So far confirmed Disney Villians Villians are: Christmas Town:Oogie Boogie Disney Castle:Maleficient Everywhere:Pete Agrabah:Jafar The Carribean:Captain Barbossa Olympus:Hades Ancient China:Shan-Yu They seen...
  5. H

Im Confused. 1 World or 2 ?

Im confused, in all the trailers for kh2 they show Twilight Town overlooking Destiny Islands and in kh1 they show Sora looking out his window and seeing the storm on Destiny Islands.My question is how come in com and kh2 they treat Twilight Town and Destiny Islands as seperate worlds when u can...
  6. H

Kh Questions?Ask the Mage!

Ive completed every kh game so far on expert , ive beat sephiroth 4 times, ive got a com book and a kh book and ive got detailed answers. :D
  7. H

Axel and Diz Teamwork?

Im starting to think that Diz is good and Axel is good aswell. Since Diz was very helpful to Riku in kh com its kind of hard to think he would lead the organization. Axel seems to be turning against the order, and remember when he told Sora that they were'nt so different?Mabe he wants to take...
  8. H

kh2 screenshots new...I think

I did some surfing online and came across some kh2 pics and screenshots ive never seen before.I got bosses,Deep Dive ,a full pic of xalden,demix, and some new heartless.Not sure if any of u have seen them but hey, I tried.Go to these sites. http://www.kh2.co.uk/assets/images/34.jpg...
  9. H

Buena Viesta True or Trash

For u people who keep argueing not to believe Buena Viesta or to believe it im tired of it end it here and know. :mad:
  10. H

New Disney Villians Listed

Heres the new villians I know Fabled Countryside:Beast Camelot:That Witch I forget her name Ancient Greece:Hades Notinghemshire:??? Ancient China:Shan-Yu Prydain:??? Agrahbah:Jafar Disney Castle:Pete? Christmas Town:Oogie? The...
  11. H

Steam Boat Willie?

Has anyone else seen that they may make a steamboat willie stage?Or am i seeing things.It would be a crazy level. :rolleyes:
  12. H

Sephiroth.....Unknown?

I remember seeing a forum quite a while ago in witch sephiroth was an unknown. Could he be one of the 5 unknown weve been looking for? :confused:
Back