• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Im Confused. 1 World or 2 ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartless_mage21

Im confused, in all the trailers for kh2 they show Twilight Town overlooking
Destiny Islands and in kh1 they show Sora looking out his window and seeing the storm on Destiny Islands.My question is how come in com and kh2 they treat Twilight Town and Destiny Islands as seperate worlds when u can clearly see there both one world. :confused:

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
They never showed TT overlooking DI. Never, in any trailers. Also, the Island that you were on in KH was their "Play Island". Then at the end of the day, they take their boats back, which are sitting by the dock, to the resident island. They just don't call it Destiny ISLANDS just cause it looks good when you spell it. It's a group of Islands.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
TT is not part of destiny islands it is a different world.................destiny islandS guess wat the s is for

sorakairi1414

i thought that since its called "destiny islands" there were more than one island thats how sora was looking threw the window in kh

cursed keyblade

1) twilight town was made by the light and darkness forming as one in ppl's hearts

2)they are there own island no connections

LittleWarrior84

Wouldn't it have to be one world if the kids get there by boat and not gummi ship? Although there are barriers there. Odd. They are treated like seperate worlds but they really are one if they can travel between them in boats. I think, it would make sense. A bit.

sillypieman

It always made me mad that you never got to see any of Sora's family or his home or whatever. It took me till like my second time through KH to realize that they actually lived in a town; I just thought they were random castaways that lived on an island.

Lol for some reason when I first saw TT in COM and saw screenshots and stuff from KH2 I thought it was the town where Sora lived. Dunno why lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back