• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Org Coats

Merchandise is a bit doubtful... do what the costpalyers do make one for yourself consider it a project or something until kh2 comes out. Dont give me the iam not talented at making clothes crap,try it it could be fun if you really like looking one of the orgs or if thats your thing.
  2. V

Useless observations and expextations for kh2

Observations: 1. sora in santa suit - its nightmare before chritmas and this time in christmas town will sora change costume to help jack bring jot to the children? 2. skeleton command in pirate caribean world(source sorasdomain.net)- in the square enix party it was...
  3. V

Demix and the Nobodies

I dont think demix power is to control the nobodies... I think they all can control those nobodies and make them their followers cause well technically speaking the org members are special kind of nobodies... his power? maybe sound thats the thing most people think but his name i think has...
  4. V

tell as much as u know so we can try to KH2 secrets

Cloud and Leon V.S. An Army of Nobodies / Sora V.S. An Army of Heartless. enough said kh2 will rock!!!!!
  5. V

my theory

Ansem= Diz yeah i have faith in that, Sora not having a shell??? nobodies are born when a person heart becomes a heartless and the org members are special nobodies like how ansem is a special heartless. And the Org members in com mainly axel and larxene saiad sora was practicaly was one of...
  6. V

the mouse,the clothes,the keys and the worlds

The Clothes alow them to exist in the world if the light ,cause they cant pass through them and it gives them a physical manifestation. "Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears. However, that is only this world's story; in another world, mightn't they change...
  7. V

Man i hate posting long just cant help it you know?... Well can someone(with a lot of time and has nothing to do read it and post a comment and criticze it and what flaws it has that I havent thought about. Yeah i do agree its murder to read it... but can someone out there try to make summary at...
  8. V

Whos your favorite Unknow?

We all know most of us love axel but iam putting my vote on.. laxeaus even though he (pressumably died) without fighting... what is his wepon,element and power it intrigues me.
  9. V

Mickey lose his body for some reason I dont know blah blah, riku in the dark abyss cause ansem already has his body... mickey meets in the abyss technicaly you can only hear his voice says wait iam comming but the only thing important was this Mickey:"i got the keyblade from this (side)"...
  10. V

??? The Man behind the key:

Stop reading this hehe i got something better... Mickey has lost his heart...yup...no joke... clothes does matter...there are four keyblades now, Me thinks perhaps 5 but maybe the other one is just pure energy I think... and when Ansem refers to the word "world" it means two things... a planet a...
  11. V

Ansem sent Kairi?

Mph...ia havent played final mix (yet man you gave me a reason to buy it man i love my country CD's come in cheap like $2 dollars yes even the latest release and thats democracy for games at work ^_-) ahem... yeah it is more likely kairi(or Namine') either one of them fits the discriptions me...
  12. V

who & why

Well he pretty much sums it all up. Disney not just for little kids...older people should play kh not just expecting final fantasy characters. Well for me (nobody cares what you nobs think well anyway i just flamed myself so I think that in the first time i played kh i was laughing it out on...
  13. V

Wait that didnt make sense at all not even to me!!! To sum it all up there must be a keyblade weilder before sora... And perhaps he is the one axel was talking about ,the one who also became a heartless but change back to a human just like sora... now when some one becomes a heartless (sora said...
  14. V

Well the more questions I try to answer the more Nomura throws at boat willy heck i cant answer that one and clouds new duds. Well remember An Ansem Report that mickey and Ansem were talking about the keyblade..."Power either to save or destroy a world".To save a world you lock it and to...
  15. V

Speculaton of new worlds

i think lilo and stich will be in it iam 90% sure it was a great movir and... and...it will not have a world but has an attachement to your gummi ship story nomura was talking about... this is int confirmed but you never know??? hay steam boat wille is int it anything is possible!!! Also ill...
  16. V

I got it... why sora knows twiglight town:

Remember sora changing to heartless in hollow bastion ok wait stop, Now in chains of memories sora gets transported in a town where he does not have a clue on at all... no they say this is soras birth place right? i mean sora does have a mom so they move planets unlikely. Now when sora change...
  17. V

A different theory concerning the other side

Sorry to go out of topic but : (refering to sora) Larxene:why are so interested in him? Axel:He became a heartles larxene ...and you know what happens to those who does? Axel:He came back became human again,there is only one other "person" who did also change back... Axel may play a bigger...
  18. V

ok so we know

Maybe when sora starts his adventure... bhk winds up at catsle oblivion and namine briefs him of the situation and is sent to find and assist sora but winds up in deep drive and meets riku and mickey and they also form a threeman team whcih is playable... well this is just a theory and iam just...
  19. V

BHK-The New Hero?

I got a lot of my info in this site ,KHU and kh adicts as well as my own reasearch (its like a fix since kh2 is still a bit far away.)To be specific about bhk role i read it in a nomura interview in khu forgot which i think it was in denki magazine.(ok so i speculated about the whole tutorial...
  20. V

BHK-The New Hero?

BHK-is a chracter specialy made my nomura to put an intersting part in the story that relates to sora and i think the tutorial level youll get to play as bhk first and in kh2 hes like starting out his journey. Sora on the other hand has been through a lot and has become lot stronger(he slept...
Back