• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

tell as much as u know so we can try to KH2 secrets

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

x-knight

ah theres a new fusion mode thing called drive so far there are only two known forms
Wisdom form = sora + donald (blue clothes)
valor form = sora + goofy (red clothes)

when u (fuse) u gain cool new abilities like in valor form u can dual wied and uleash kick ass combo's and stuff

there a new enemy's creature called dusk there white and have a cross symdol on sum of em

there a group of people called the organization although not to much is known about them we have seen a handfull of members (sum deceased in CoM)
the aare
3. Xaldin
4. Vexen
5. Lexaeus
6. Zexion
8. Axel
9. Demix
11. Larxene
12. Marluxia

well ill leave the rest to sum one else

sorixed

Dattebayo!
why would we need to my brain would hurt if i did that besides theres too much too talk about since there are theories and we could be too deep into it. to want the game more.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
KingBladeMaster said:
isnt there a guy wrapped in bandages named dex or somthing like that
his name is diz and expected to be a shell of ansem because he has the orange eye but maybe the kh door light affected him to have bandages?

Keji

KingBladeMaster said:
lets tell what we know 2 come up with a conclusin on everything in KH2

even if we did put every single fact we know about KH2
I doubt that even we don't have even 50% of all the info there is
i don't think any game makers would leak that much info.. we might even have the whole story wrong imo XD
but hey.. let's give it a shot.. we might learn something new!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yeah there is also steamboat willie in black and white with pete and with old clothes i just can't wait to see sora in black and white. the unknown with a blind fold is riku.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
it is it's confirmed one of the unknowns is him so i think the blindfold unknown is riku because he's the only one that does look like him.

KingBladeMaster

isnt there a red head that looks much like kiri from the back just stands different n thats wut causes doubt

sorixed

Dattebayo!
KingBladeMaster said:
isnt there a red head that looks much like kiri from the back just stands different n thats wut causes doubt
thats kairi and it's confirmed and did you see the trailers because thats old!

KingBladeMaster

i'm reading a page right now that says in the game we can revisit old world and catch up with old characters but they r totally recreating the world caus the engie i KH2 is 4or 5 times stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back