• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Form and paradox cup questions

Thanks very much, yeah I slipped and said heartless instead of nobodies he he
  2. T

Form and paradox cup questions

Sorry if this has already been posted but I wnt through a chunk of the forum looking before I passed out from exhaustion :) Questions: 1) What is the maximum level you can get on the sora's forms 2) I have beaten pain and panic paradox cup but the other paradox cups arent offered to me by...
  3. T

BHK~Sora Connection

Only thing about the oathkeeper is that the keychain is a lucky charm OF Kairi's. The only way I could see that Namine could give it to BHK is if her and Kairi were somehow connected..........OR if somehow Sora gave BHK the keychain but why would he give him Oathkeeper its the one most important...
  4. T

Need a quick question answered about GEU

I personally thought GEU's posture was very similar to Kairi's.......but then that wouldnt make any sense at all :D
  5. T

Bhks role

Tis a good theory only problem is, for BHK being a normal kid, picking up the keyblades for the first time and wooping Axel probably wouldnt happen :) ............of course unless theres something special we dont know about him :p
  6. T

My theory on the keyblademaster

I think its a well thought out theory buttttttttt, I dont think youd play through KH1 and KH2 as Sora thinking your the almighty superior keyblade master and at the end all of the sudden riku apears and snatches it away.........Even if that does happen I think Sora will kick his behind and take...
  7. T

DO u think they should make Kh2 co op too

I think Co-op would be awesome and to solve the difficulty matter they could just add a harder difficulty. Have Normal, Expert, and the difficulty that would kick your hiney if you attempted it alone. Like me p,aying Halo 2 on Legendary, always running out of ammo without a friend lol. :D
  8. T

I Previewed Kingdom Hearts 2!

About Sora's voice, keep in mind Haley Joel Osment probably did the voice acting for KH1 anywhere from 3 to 4 years ago. So even though Sora is only one year older in KH2 than KH1 his voice in real life has been changing a lot ;) . Maybe not though if he started voice acting for KH2 right after...
Back