• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bhks role

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterkeeper

I doubt that the Dusk would lead to the Org.'s manor....wouldn't it lead to the BHK's "Awakening" in the Dive to the Heart place?

Anyway, your theory is interesting, but makes little sense. It's too realistic for KH. Obviously, the BHK isn't just some kid who lives in Twilight Town. He has a clear connection to Sora, whatever that may be is, in itself, unknown.

(What happened to the Dusk being known as "Flailers"??? I liked that name...)

sorixed

Dattebayo!
did someone realize that bhk wasn't scared or anything but ran after a dusk and when sora first sees a heartless he looks scared and runs it's optional to attack but it just looks that way? no how would it lead to the awakening if you only have dive in to the heart when you sleep unless that leads him to be a duel weilder and his destiny you can't just run after something and run into a dream??

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
I've got a theory about how he falls into a dream!!!!! BHK's runin along cause he saw sometin weird, he sees that it's a thingy that looks like a heartless (though he hasn't seen a heartless before and doesn't know what one is) the heartless is runin, and BHK is runin, the heartless jumps over something, BHK doesn't notice and trips on a slightly big crack on the road/pathway, he gets nocked out when he hits the ground and starts seeing big white, scary things, with the same simbol on it as he has on his outfit (lets just call it a heartless), and then BHK is like, "WOAH!!" and the heartless is like "WOAH!!" and I'm like, "woah..."

MDO2

okay, it sounds kinda sorta not realy, like a soap.......BUT, it does seem cool, the thing about BHK, with no exsperience, beating ANYONE that Sora couldn't beat is highly unlikely though, unless he was being tested though, there would be only one was he could have beaten Axle: BHK is over confident in his abilities and charges at him, trips, the keyblade goes to about knee level, and trips Axel, Axel hits his head on the ground and becomes unconsious for a minuite, wakes up, freeks out about being caught off gaurd, and flees. SCORE 1 FOR BHK!!!!!!

Hillarious man just plain hillarious!!:D

MDO2

did someone realize that bhk wasn't scared or anything but ran after a dusk and when sora first sees a heartless he looks scared and runs it's optional to attack but it just looks that way? no how would it lead to the awakening if you only have dive in to the heart when you sleep unless that leads him to be a duel weilder and his destiny you can't just run after something and run into a dream??

I think the reason Sora was scared was because if you remember he was SURROUNDED!!! it wasn't just one lofty heartless, it was like a lot, pluss the darkside! While BHK was chasing only one Flaier/Dusk...unless you're talking about that HUGE Nobody, well thats a bit different since we didnt see his expression whatsoever, but interesting find...

MDO2

LOL
thanks, I slaved on that theory for 18 whole years (forget the fact that I'm not even close to that age, if you count 18,17,and 16 as close and everything under as not even close.
no problem lol :D

sorixed

Dattebayo!
MDO2 said:
I think the reason Sora was scared was because if you remember he was SURROUNDED!!! it wasn't just one lofty heartless, it was like a lot, pluss the darkside! While BHK was chasing only one Flaier/Dusk...unless you're talking about that HUGE Nobody, well thats a bit different since we didnt see his expression whatsoever, but interesting find...
even if sora seen one heartless he would be suprised. bhk seems like he's serious. or unless sora doesn't expect anything popping out like that at night it would be scary but in the daytime maybe a little less scared for bhk because he's like sora's opposite side or he already seen the dusk already ?

MDO2

possibly, we wont know till the game comes out, or unless they start showing more expression on BHK's face!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yeah so far all i seen was him looking worried and serious looking kinda like riku but he seems more serious put toghether with riku and sora i don't know in the trailer you can see him kinda backing up but not running to the end of the platform like sora did bhk maybe a little frightened but i have a feeling he was a little suprised about that bigg nobodybut not like sora! www.khinsider.com/gallery/img192.htm www.khinsider.com/gallery/img193.htm

Tiny

Tis a good theory only problem is, for BHK being a normal kid, picking up the keyblades for the first time and wooping Axel probably wouldnt happen :)
............of course unless theres something special we dont know about him :p

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
hmm...............BHK's role is more important than just running after a Dusk, any curious kid would do that, but i think after he talked with Naminé he must have considered he has to do that and that is why he looks at his hands in the trailer. i think

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
That could even be before then, cause on the trailer the new one, it talks about a competetion, maybe when BHK lost it against sefier, later on he looks at his hands wondering why he wasn't strong enough, or if he did meet Namine before that, probably thinking if he is the one that deserves the keyblade.

ur-vile

Awards
I'm starting to wonder what the hell his role is. I'm guessing the game starts off with the BHK, but outside of Twilight Town and Castle Oblivion (and maybe Deep Dive world?)....? We haven't seen any screen of him in a Disney-themed world...?

And from what I've seen, I'm guessing when Sora & co. awake that Castle Oblivion is empty. Goofy/Donald seem very confused by their surrondings in that one trailer. We see him talked to Namine, I'm assuming this is when Sora is under. Then again, why does DiZ seem to have so many questions about Namine if both of them and BHK are at the castle at the same time...?

?confused? lol

heartslayer101 said:
Weve all wondered whats BHKs role is so ive come up with this.

I think that BHK is a normal kid livin in TT But one day He finds a Dusk and Runs after it. Then the Dusk dissipers into a building. so then bhk goes in and finds out its The orgs hiseout noones in it so he looks around it and goes into a door and sees that soras liying on the ground and is about to be killed by axle. So the BHK runs in and fights axle (with soras keyblades) This is when you control BHK you fight axle and you win. So I think That BHKs role is that he saves soras life the become freinds, And also BHK is now on the hunt for the org but mostly axle (of course you dont kill him). Tell me what you think:D .

S

Swordfish

heartslayer101 said:
Weve all wondered whats BHKs role is so ive come up with this.

I think that BHK is a normal kid livin in TT But one day He finds a Dusk and Runs after it. Then the Dusk dissipers into a building. so then bhk goes in and finds out its The orgs hiseout noones in it so he looks around it and goes into a door and sees that soras liying on the ground and is about to be killed by axle. So the BHK runs in and fights axle (with soras keyblades) This is when you control BHK you fight axle and you win. So I think That BHKs role is that he saves soras life the become freinds, And also BHK is now on the hunt for the org but mostly axle (of course you dont kill him). Tell me what you think:D .

This is a good theory but how did sora just suddnley get to sleep dont telll me he cant beat axle and some n00b kid that just started for his firsts time does!! Good theory though!

P.S.dont spam or double post....slows down the fourms and use that trendy EDIT button!!!

kizzyke

I think BHK is a bit more ( - how do you say - )trained than that...
If he can beat Axel...Then he must be good...Not?
I just agree with you that it would be weird if he was just starting to fight and ciould already beat a tough guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back