• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Form and paradox cup questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiny

Sorry if this has already been posted but I wnt through a chunk of the forum looking before I passed out from exhaustion :)

Questions:

1) What is the maximum level you can get on the sora's forms

2) I have beaten pain and panic paradox cup but the other paradox cups arent offered to me by Hades, how do I unlock them or do I have to speak to someone besides hades to access them?

3) I have killed countless heartless in TWTNW while in wisdom form and it hasnt leveld a single time yet. I just spam the shoot command, is there something else I have to do to gain exp for that form?

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
1) lvl 7 for forms/summons
2) lvl up ur forms and summons to certain lvls (just go up to 7)
3) press start-status-wisdom-exp (it tells u the requirment wisdom form needs) for each enemy killed wisdom gets 1 exp. if u killed countless Nobodies (no heartless in TWTNW) then u should have lvled or u are maxed

Tiny

Thanks very much, yeah I slipped and said heartless instead of nobodies he he

Morning Twilight

Ok.
1) The maximum level i believe is 7 for all forms

2) You have to get certian scores on the other cups and fill some other requirements to get the other paradox cups

3) Try looking at your status on wisdom to see how much more heartless you need to kill to level up. The best worlds to level up are Agrabah because of the little fire and ice dudes (i don't know what they are called) and the colesseum because of the weak heartless there.

1keyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
if your looking for a world to level up wisdom then go to the first save point in twtnw and kill every shadow you see but dont go into the casttle. Doing this took me only about 5 hours to level wisdom up completely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back