• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Where's the End of the World?

Here's my opinion, the only thing u really did in End of the WOrld was fight that big thing in the mountain and ansem. and for both of those bosses u were floating. they would have made those 2 boss fights almost Exactly like Ursala's boss fight in COM. Besides that all u did in End of the World...
  2. D

KH:COM worth it?

I love COM. my only complaint is that we killed all the cooler org. members in the game. I think it would have been cool to battle Vexen and and Marluxia in KHII
  3. D

Final Boss?

I think it'll be like Winnie the Pooh fused w/ Riku. jk. It'll probably be DIZ or EM, like everyone else is sayin.
  4. D

March for sure....

This is going to be the longest 4 months of my life. If they change the release date again I might go crazy. Unless they change it to where it comes out sooner, then I'll be all happy and stuff like that.
  5. D

Since Kingdom Hearts 2 is having a Tron world

Yeah, I think it's going to be an OK world too. Like Deathsaber99 said, it could be worse.
  6. D

who thinks?

^ i think that's a good theory ^
  7. D

who thinks?

I'm guessing something like what OrodrethC said, he's lost somebody, and like Cloud with Hades, he was promised by the Organization he could get them back.
  8. D

Who's your fave on KH2

and the award goes to... RIKU, he's definetly the coolest
  9. D

World I think should be in kh2

DBZ and How the Grinch stole Christmas? Come on, I seriously doubt SE or Disney would have ANYTHING like that. Their not even related to Disney or SE.
  10. D

KH:COM Manga revealed and release date.

Me want it. GIVE IT TO ME!!!!
  11. D

If you Could Chooe a Path

Darkness all the way
  12. D

So much information...but is it all too much?

I think they've released just enough info. It pulls you in telling what worlds we'll be visiting, but it keeps the plot and storyline a secret
  13. D

Cload

I thinkit would be cool to play as Cloud, as for his side stoyline I can't wait to see what it's about
  14. D

Was chain of memories really neccessary?

I think it was neccesary in the sense that it introduced the Orginization, but like Keyblademaster49 said it could have ruined KH's reputation with the sucky card batle system
  15. D

Chain of Memories Trvia!

sorry forgot my question, here it is: Name all the bosses you fight with Riku, but don't fight with Sora
  16. D

Chain of Memories Trvia!

Kingdom Key:You start out with it, Three Wishes:Find in treasure spots in Agrabah, Crabclaw:Find in treasure spots in Atlantica, Pumkinhead:Find in treasure spots in Halloween Town, Fairy Harp:Find in treasure spots in Neverland, Wishing Star:Find in treasure spots in Monstro, Spellbound:Owl...
  17. D

A great idea for KH2

I think that's cool. I wish they would do what they did with KH:COM. Like make to where you could play with Sora or Riku, maybe even BHK.
  18. D

Chain of Memories Trvia!

Teleport Rush and the Lightning Bolt sleight. How many times do you battle the fake Riku?
  19. D

Dark Sora's Help Thread!

I'm having trouble with the last Ansem in reverse/rebirth. How do you beat this guy?
  20. D

Who are you most like?

I'm most like Goofy. I mean I'm not a dog and I look nothing like him, but I'm a klutz and a BIG chicken.
Back