• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Since Kingdom Hearts 2 is having a Tron world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i doubt it but i can now see them puttin twenty thousand leagues under the sea in the game. i hope they dont though cause i hated their captain nemo he was so bad

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
someone tried to explain what it was about to me but i still dont get it but if theres a tron cycle thing that we can ride that would be cool

Katamari-Damacy

well its basicly a guy who gets sucked up into a super computer type thing, and then he has to do all these challanges vs the master computer. such as teh motor cycle thing, but to think of it i think the tron world will have alot of miny games because in the movie he had to do all kinds of crap like that.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
You should most definately rent it. Then look at the reviews to get the full picture..if you need it. Its an okay movie. I rented it last night. Even if you don't enjoy the movie, you will appreciate what they can do with it in KHII.

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, i think Tron is a very innovative choice for a new wold. When you think about it, its better than say, a bug's Life, or Lilo and Stich. PLus, cybersora seems pretty cool

_Darkside_

Yeah, I think it's going to be an OK world too. Like Deathsaber99 said, it could be worse.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
Deathsaber99 said:
thnx darkside for seeing my point, i like the idea of haertless being viruses!

yeh that would be cool heartlesses as viruses i can see it now i wonder y they would be in the world tron in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back