• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who thinks?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

g4gamer

I am now drifting away with Riku into the darkness
Well as some of you MAY know...Nomura has said that Axels part/story in the game could make you cry. Now don't flame me and say "This is pointless stop asking we'll know when the game comes out" I'm just asking for opinions and theorys. Give me your opinions on what you think his "sad" tale will be like. Thanks for your time and cooperation!!!

Last edited:

Attemisc

I have no idea but it will most likely follow the lines of a tragedy which would be:

Tragic Hero
Tragic Hero is in elevated position
Tragic Hero has tragic flaw (ego, rage, etc.)
Tragic Hero falls from elevated position
Tragic Hero realizes tragic flaw but is too late
Tragic Hero dies

But that's just following the guide lines of a tragedy, Axel may or may not die, but he'll probably be some where in there.

moogles

I'm thinking along the lines that he had a family and a happy life until the Heartless come and kill everyone he loves. It's pretty morbid, but that's my best guess.

OrodrethC

Yea, Moogles and Attemisc pretty much have it, but I'm going to throw them both together. I'm guessing along the lines that his family or loved ones were infact killed along with Axel then he was promised by one of the Unknowns that he could get them back if he did something for them and they gave him a heart that the heartless stole. Kind of like with Rikku where his "heart" was in the right place but he went about the wrong way of getting it done. Now what I mean?

_Darkside_

I'm guessing something like what OrodrethC said, he's lost somebody, and like Cloud with Hades, he was promised by the Organization he could get them back.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I think it has nothing to do with his past, just that he has a very emotional part of KH2, like he unknowingly kills someone he loves or something like that... dont really know

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Really??? I just threw that together outa nowhere, and it has no detail, so what are you talking about?

Thanks anyway though =)

Endgame

:D
I'm thinking...love interest.

Love Interest + Heartless = Heartless.

Axel + Dead Love Interest = Sad.

1 + 1 = 2.

2 + 2 = 4.

Where was I again?

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Just an outline on what might happen.

Axel is tryng to do something, something good, just going about it the wrong way. He is trying to get somewhere or get to save someone very very important to it. The only thing is that he will never fufill that and die before its over.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Sora's lost brother who was disowned from his family and was never accpeted until he became part of the org and now only obeys the superior but goes against the superior because he was replaced.

Or!

Riku's lost brother who was disowned from his family and was never accpeted until he became part of the org and now only obeys the superior but goes against the superior because he was replaced.

Or!

Trying to do something good, doesn't want to die, dies in front of what he was trying to do, (so close and yet so far)

Or!

He's the one who kills Riku (cuz I seriously think Riku will die)

Or!

Riku and Axel are connected and die together.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Or!

He's the one who kills Riku (cuz I seriously think Riku will die)

Or!

Riku and Axel are connected and die together.

okay why? if that happened there would be one less keybladerthat could fight. not only that but square doesn't kill of character with out a really good reason

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Er...Final Fantasy VII and X! Tidus and Aeris they died!!!! And Aeris died on the first disc! And in Star Ocean, they killed off Fayt's dad to make the moment more dramatic so...yeah.

And some people said that Disney wont let them kill off a character but HELLO! Mufasa from Lion King, Kerchek from Tarzan, Kokoum from Pocahontas, Bambi's mom died from er... Bambi.

And it's not much of a theory but more of a hunch.

Like All the unknowns are apart of Riku or something and as Sora kills them of, Rku will slowly get weaker until he croaks (Eventhough I don't want him to)

In ASAS one of the quotes said "So you're the source of all the heartless?" and maybe that's Riku and Sora will have to kill Riku to stop the heartless.

Yeah I know there are a lot of reasons that disprove this but hey I said it was a hunch not a theory.

Zubine

The other day a scene just poped into my head where it showed Axle helping Sora but dies trying...and one of those gay things where axle talks but you can hear what he says (asas type thing).
Something like that.....but then again what the hell do i know...

Edit: About the Riku being the source of the heartless.....sisent Riku the only one that we know of that can summon the heartless

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back