• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Fanfiction ► I'll Stand By You...

ohhhhh!!!!!!!!! totally awesome!!!! *sniffs a little* poor Sora.....
  2. B

That rocked!! its so bittersweet, i love it!
  3. B

I like it! Sounds great, keep going.
  4. B

Fanfiction ► Love in Darkness

That. Was. Awesome!!!!! major cliffie.....>_< eurgh!! great chapter, i'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!!
  5. B

Fanfiction ► Commencing Overwrite

Hahaha! the wrath of English teachers!!! great chapter!!
  6. B

great chapter!!! *pictures Kari breaking up the fights* hmmm....that'd be kinda fun to watch, don't you think?
  7. B

This is awesome! The prequel was too... This is probably the best Digimon fic I've ever read!
  8. B

Fanfiction ► Its Only You 2: A Fallen Angel's Return

That was sad!!! *sniffle* great chapter.
  9. B

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

*nibbling on a cookie* they're all too hott for their own good. Eat a brownie, Kaze. The chocolate might help.
  10. B

Fanfiction ► Sora's Sacrifice

Those chapters were awesome!! update soon!!!
  11. B

......it was so short!!!! darn cliffies >__< update soon!!!!!!
  12. B

Fanfiction ► Love in Darkness

Me:great chapter!!! I knew Shawna was evil!!!! Bob: no you didn't. Me: who are you? Bob: the one sane part of your mind. Me: oh. okay *munches on a cookie*
  13. B

Kill the sea cow!! Kill the sea cow!!!!! awesome chapter....s....god, how many did i miss?! anywho, can't wait for more K_K!!
  14. B

This is sooo awesome!!! ^_^ post more soon!!!!!
  15. B

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts:A new heart.

Wow....that was soooo cool....one of my friends at school writes like that. not fair, mine always seem stupid. great chapters!! i am here now, but i won't be for the rest of the week (darnit! i'm gonna be behind on everything....)
  16. B

he's not dead!! yay!! *tackles Riku* Great chapter!! eurgh!! i'm gonna be gone for a while, too. Darnit >_< not fair...
  17. B

Fanfiction ► Tai's Jouney

Rikusgirl, are ya gonna update soon? you've got a great story going, please post more!!!
Back