• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Life for a Change

well, Basically you get to be yourself (and maybe make up a few Characters) only there's a Twist, you're going to have to live life as the opposite sex so Guys, you hafta now be girls and girls you now have to be guys, this only applies to you, meaning made up Characters didn't swap Genders...
  2. O

Harry Potter, a new Generation

Warning, Spoilers will appear during this RP (not Directly related but you'll know who ended up dying because they wont be in this RP) It's 3 years from Harry's Graduation at Hogwarts Dumbledore is Dead and Voldemort is no longer feared, as he has been defeated by Harry Potter, the Death...
  3. O

Warring Nations RP

the main rule about this is, you need to join Nation States ( http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi/85688/logout=1 ) and create a Nation then move to the Region titled Cetra (that's my Region) then come here and mention your Nation(s) (yes, you can make more than one, I have 7) the...
  4. O

New Age Fantasy RP

Well, here's part 1 of a widely popular Trilogy I made on another forum the plot is about a boy who at first wants to become a famous warrior but ends up on a quest to save the Planet Creating a Character: I'd prefer if you use this format. Multiple Characters are allowed Name: The Name of...
  5. O

Great Monster Fantasy RP

This story is about two worlds, the Human and the Monster world (kinda based off of Monster Rancher, the Series) something is causing them to collide leaving the Gate between the two world open, thus sucking people into the monster world. A Group decides to seek out what is causing this Chaos...
  6. O

Through Bloodstained Tears RP

This RP will take place throughout Various times in the history of a fictional world much like our own the time periods will depend on your suggestions My favorites are Mideval times the 1860's WWII The Future Part 1 will be during Midieval times the story is about the Kephlar wars...
  7. O

Teen Super Hero RP

Mainly this is about the lives of teens with Superpowers Rated TV-14 cause of Violence and slight Language, maybe a few scenes inapropriate for anyone under 7 Name: Bass (pronounced Base) Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: Tall, skinny, Black short spiky hair Power: Telekenesis Bio: Bass likes...
  8. O

New Romance RP

WE NEED MORE MEMBERS!!! preferably girls cause we got quite a few guys already, and not as many girls I'm just kinda tired of trying to join these RPs and all the spots being filled, so I made my own anyone can join, there is no real limit my Characters Name: Chris (goes by James) Age: 17...
  9. O

Kingdom Hearts, the Door of Eternity

I've yet to play Chain of Memories so this is all from what I know about playing the first Kingdom Hearts only. (I have no Idea who the hooded dudes are or anything like that) Characters from the game: Sora - Me Kairi - Me (Temporary until someone asks) Riku - Me Ansem - Me Cid - Me Goofy - Me...
  10. O

End Censorship!!!!

Am I the only one Tired of Censors Butchering our TV shows and Movies? here are some examples: That Stupid proposal to make all movies with Smoking in them rated R In Shaman King they turned one Character's Gun into a rattle (in other anime I've seen similar instances) they removed half the...
Back