• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

current project

Prologue "I Never understood the meaning of love, I guess.. I never really saw a point, but that changed when i met you..., but that was when the world changed forever... and i missed my chance." * * * * * The sea relentlessly crashed against the cliff face, wearing away the limestone rock...
  2. T

Doctor who

This is a great show, ramme ever.the best on tv, dont care what anyone else says, best programme ever!
  3. T

Dpctor who

This is a great show, ramme ever.the best on tv, dont care what anyone else says, best programme ever!
  4. T

lost

any one watch lost? it's awsome
  5. T

Hack infection. Black Rose.

whats up wit Black Rose any way, she's definatley got some sort of secret since i'm still only on infection(not very far) I wouldnt know, if any ones got information plz send.
  6. T

Hack infection

Has any one got any tips on were the best place to train?
  7. T

intro

I'm Tau I only joined today and new to this sorta stuff. I like volly ball,football and tennis. My fave games are kingdom hearts,hack fable and halo/2. In kh com I'm stuck on malificent. any tips?
  8. T

How do I beat Malificent?

I can't beat her plz help.
Back