• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Xaldin

Level up. I'd suggest doing all the other second visit scenarios before fighting Xaldin to get the experience. That's what I did and it helped a whole lot.
  2. F

kingdom hearts 2 for Xbox

If Kingdom Hearts went on XBox, then the Heartless would have won. Bill Gates is another living Xehanort, just like Michael Eisner...
  3. F

maleificent's laugh

I think the laughter actually sounds like the laughter heard from Maleficent in Sleeping Beauty. Blakslee is doing a better job at sounding like Eleanor Audely(Malificent's original voice, Cinderella's stepmother and Madame Leota in the Haunted Mansion ride) in this one.
  4. F

Goofy's intelligence!?

Didn't Goofy say somewhere in House of Mouse "I may be goofy but I'm sure not stupid.."? I also like how Donald's gotten greedier and his temper is back in a bigger way.
  5. F

Interesting find (Sorry if it's been said before)

Yeah, there were typos in translation. But at least they fixed 'macth' in the Coliseum
  6. F

Okay, fess up...

I'm seeing a trend here that seems as if almost everyone here is into Kingdom Hearts just for the Final Fantasy characters or at least that being the primary reason. So, who would still actually play the game if it was basically pure Disney + original characters? EDIT: Being a bit more specific...
  7. F

Sea-salt ice cream (minor spoiler)

Yeah, Sea Salt Ice Cream is exclusive to Tokyo DisneySea just like most of their freaking awesome rides like Journey to the Center of the Earth, Raging Spirits or the Sinbad boat ride.
  8. F

How Far In the Game Are You?

Stuck on Demyx in Hollow Bastion
  9. F

Yen Sid Old???

He was influenced by Walt anyway. In the particular Fantasia sequence towards the end as he raises his eyebrow at Mickey(making him nervous) is a nod to how Walt raised his eyebrow when he got angry.
  10. F

N00000!! Demyx!!!

I'm stuck on him now. I've been beaten at least 7 times now and it's either the timing when fighting 10 water clones in 10 seconds or those water walls of d00m. Chicken Little and Stitch really do work wonders and to tackle the first 50 water clones in 40 secs, I use Comet and I knock over half...
  11. F

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

Gamestop gets it at 7PM tommorow night. Bring it on preorder mobs!
  12. F

~Ultimate Disney Summon~

His name is Gurgi. He wants munchies and crunchies...
  13. F

Kingdom Heart 2 in Disney Store?

They may very well sell it at the parks. I think Magic Kingdom's Tommorowland has video games in the Space Mountain giftshop/arcade. That and the parks have acknowledged the game in One Man's Dream at MGM with a poster towards the end of the exhibit along with the Narnia game in a display case...
  14. F

~Ultimate Disney Summon~

Only the chibi Sinbad at Tokyo Disneysea's Sinbad ride is Disney: http://www.tdrfan.com/tds/arabian_coast/sinbad/ I'd choose the Spring Sprite from Fantasia 2000, Figment, Madame Leota, and Walt Disney riding the Carolwood Pacific. The Sprite could constantly heal your HP while she'd use plant...
  15. F

Keira Knightley (sort of) confirmed!

I believe James Arnold Taylor might be Jack. But the clip that's been seen sounds more like his Obi Wan then like Johnny... Of course, Maverick uploading the credits might prove me wrong so who knows?
  16. F

Make up your Own KH2 World!

Why not have the plot of the world add elements of the old plotline where Yzma wanted to block out the sun. Oh and how about a Phantom Manor(the Disneyland Paris Haunted Mansion) world with Melanie(the Bride) as the party member. The main areas of the world would be the town of Thunder Mesa...
  17. F

If you were to ask 1-10 KHII questions to Nomura what would they be...

1.) Have you considered ever putting in any Disney park exclusive characters like Figment, Dreamfinder, the Haunted Mansion ghosts, etc into the series? 2.) Where the heck was Jumba if Stitch was living in Hollow Bastion or was it just a world he escaped to? 3.) Where did Tidus and Wakka go? How...
  18. F

3rd Symbol Artwork (Unnoficial)

Could be soul or mind or something. If mind was a theme (and again bringing up my Epcot fanboyism) they really ought to include Figment or elements of the now gone Cranium Command(like Buzzy being the pilot of Sora's brain and the whole "Sword,Shielf,Staff" choices being made while at Cranium...
  19. F

I Heard The Superior's English Voice!

Sorry, I couldn't find them on the quick post window. And not even in the regular post window.
  20. F

It's confirmed: No Billy Zane in KH2 (minor spoilers)

Of course, how do we even know that Epcar isn't just Riku/Xehanort (who does have a lot of scenes with DiZ anyway)? Zane could still be back as Xenmas or at least keep the voice during the flashbacks.
Back