• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

fave

Kairi, Sora, Riku, and Tidus
  2. S

Voiceovers

Have no idea but I think I'd rather stick with the originals
  3. S

who is hotter? (revised)

I voted for Cloud but Sephiroth, Leon, and Riku are Hot too
  4. S

What is your faveorite thing about kingdom hearts?

Everything, the whole adventure and challenge of the game is perfect for me
  5. S

what unknown iz Your favorite?

:cool: Larxene and Axle:D
  6. S

The most stupid looking heartless

I'd say the large body/fat bandits, air soldier, aquatank, black fungus, bouncy wild, shadow
  7. S

Coolest move?

:cool: Same here:D
  8. S

Easy bosses that should be hard

-Ansem -Maleficent Dragon -Chernabog -Hades -Rock Titan Still, it just depends on what level you're on. I beat all of these on my first try too.
  9. S

most used keyblade in kh

Oblivion then Ultima
  10. S

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

they're called pillars of light or intersections of worlds what do you get in each closed-off version of the worlds a.k.a the different worlds that the pillars of light take you to?(there are 10 items all together)
  11. S

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

Behemoth and Invisible How or where do you get the Ansem's Reports?
  12. S

which character do u hate the most

I found Ursula, Pinnochio, and Pigley(Hes a freakin WIMP) ANNOYING!
  13. S

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

Dream shield, Save the King?
  14. S

Has anybody wonderd.....

well, that depends. i guess i felt that way when i first played it but you'll understand soon enough. if you need help on the game, getting a KH official startegy guide book from a book store might help.
  15. S

Whats the stupidest thing you ever did in KH?

not stupid, just unimformed... another thing was using my magic up on the flaming pots in the coliseum because it said, "I wonder what happens if it goes out" so i kept using blizard on it thinking i'll get something, but i never did! :mad: :p :D
  16. S

# of Deaths

yeah, me too. i always came so close to defeating him but then i died cuz i couldnt lock onto the clock handles and cast stop(HE ALWAYS KEPT GETTING IN THE WAY!:mad: ). it took me a while to figure out that you had to keep atleast one member alive or you'll end up getting the #'s ontop your...
  17. S

What's the hardest part in KH??

Sephiroth and Kurt Zisa were hard for me too
  18. S

Anything in Kingdom Hearts creep you out?

lol... ursula scared me, her physical appearance is revolting
  19. S

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

Aero- opposite armor Aerora- in a chest in opposite room of freezer room Aeroga- defeating hercules? Q. What types of heartless to you fight in room core 1, 2,and 3?
  20. S

# of Deaths

I died lots and lots and lots of times. It was basictly the vs.Riku parts, hidden bosses, cave of wonders guardian and parasite cage2. I never leveled up that much and didnt have enough potions and stuff. Now i have beaten the game like 5 times(stopped playing for a whole year, too frustated)...
Back