• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which character do u hate the most

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nc_jrath

id have to say that sora is probably one of the worst. he is such a pansy! he can be cool at times, but he needs to stop whineing! selphie, tidus, and huey, duey, luey are worse than sora i should say though. oh and who can forget those frigin hundered acre wood people!! they just suck!!

Oathshadow

I hate:

All the filthy bloodsacks who won't stop complaining because characters are annoying. That's why you learn to block them out! Except for people with ADD. I feel for you. Sincerely, I do.
No one is annoying to me, because I don't waste my time stuck with them. But I won't complain about you, so you don't complain about my arrogance? Deal?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Pinnochio was the worst to me he had to get himself eaten by a heartless and make me run through that stupid fat gross Monstro

sora3048

I really hate Ansem because hes weak but he believes he strong and he insults sora by saying he knows nothing.
Frickin Bitch

E

Ecstacy

i sorta liked goofy just cuz he helped me tons when i was fighting the maleficent dragon lol. i hate ursala.. i died like 3 times cuz of the big witch.
i hate the whole damn acre woods(but the games were alright lol)
i hate wakka he was a real annoying person
i hated everybody in wonderland
oh and last but not least i absolutely hate ansem. just because he was the bad guy.

Brian

p.s. i also hate my ex girl friend but thats another story lol

louis

I relly hated donald because he never helped me in a fight he always just ran around quacking insted of curing me and goofy

T

The White Rose

Mine was donald and goofy they always help each other use all the items there not good at fighting and you can never catch up to goofy untill level 100. As well as the fact that they are never there when you need them. Donald is ment to be head magician yet he no good at it.

00 lew

i hate all the people in the hundred ace wood why the hell do u have them in a 12+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back