• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

New Video Guesswork

On the new video that was released on the site today, Sora is seen charging an Unknown in Deep Dive (I think). He charges swiftly, with a look of anger in his eye. The Unknown charges angrily as well. I believe he is the Enigmatic Man, because Sora and the Enigmatic Man have fought each other...
  2. R

Hollow Bastion THEORY

Ok, I've been taking a look around on the dictionary.com and something hit me. We see five Unknowns (together) at Hollow Bastion in one of the trailers. I realize that the concept and the names of the KHI worlds were created and decided before any ideas about KHII had even arisen. Hollow...
  3. R

What we know for SURE...

On this thread, let us post the things about KH II that we know FOR SURE, like Nomura's statements and screenshots. We should use this compendium of information to be able to figure out many more things about KH II and also to use as proof for when we need back-up for our theories. Also, things...
  4. R

Enigmatic Man theories....

As most of us know, the unknown in final mix says "I am a mere shell." This means that he has no heart. As Ansem Report 13 says, "When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go? Heart and soul are separate, and the soul remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body...
  5. R

# of Deaths

We all know that Kingdom Hearts can be easy (if you chose the normal route). On your best game, how many times did you die total during the whole game? I died only three times on my best game. 1. Riku (Destiny Islands) 2. Onslaught of Heartless in Traverse Town (no potions or cure) 3. Cloud...
Back