• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

What do you think...

What kind of soup does BHK eat?
  2. P

BHK's Party

Guys, what the hell? Okay, listen: There not his teammates! Not tring to be mean, but really! I stake my foot on it! Really!
  3. P

Toy Story

*sighs* no sense of humor. Anywho, It doesn't belong to Pixar.
  4. P

who does BHK drie with?????????

Well, wouldn't Sora too? Riku, Kairi, Selphie, Tidus, Wakka. Nope. Donald:Goofy::?:?
  5. P

who does BHK drie with?????????

God. Good question!
  6. P

Cloud's Side Story(Theory, but may be true.)

Gimme a break... I don't want FF side stories. Aeirth sux. She sucked in FF7 and still does. I don't care. And if she loses her heart? What? What would you do? Be Cloud? You mean like in FF7? If I wanted to play for lengthy amounts of time as a FF char, I'd play an FF game. To play as Cloud...
  7. P

Special Stuff in the US version?

Dat Wood B Leik Sew Fook33ng Rocs0rz!!!! Uv Cors3
  8. P

Toy Story

I'd rather leave your mom alone :P. Nah, jk. I would like Toy Story. It's one of my favorite Disney movies. There's always Bug's Life though...
  9. P

Tron Pics

Already been said.
  10. P

Toy Story

Yes! It would be.
  11. P

Kh3

I really would like a seris to get going with Kingdom Hearts. But lately, I've noticed a slow decline in Disney stuff in the seris. I like this and hate it at the same time. I would kinda like KH to be only SquareEnix's, but then where would it be. In fact, it would kinda suck. In Kingdom Hearts...
  12. P

tron world the new pooh world?

I love the way you pwn.
  13. P

Toy Story

Wasn't it like a huge movie for Disney? Don't you think they would put it in there? I'd love to a Toy Story world. You could have Buzz or Woody as allies. You could I dunno, fight off heartless a Sid's house.
  14. P

Confusion? Plot Hole?

You're such a noob!
  15. P

New Trailer Release!!! OMGROFLLOL

And you joined last month. And the guy before you has 27 posts.
  16. P

New Trailer Release!!! OMGROFLLOL

Nah, just kiddin.
  17. P

Confusion? Plot Hole?

That's about as clear as mud.
  18. P

New News.....

What?
  19. P

Confusion? Plot Hole?

What?