• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Toy Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pero La Taco

Wasn't it like a huge movie for Disney? Don't you think they would put it in there? I'd love to a Toy Story world. You could have Buzz or Woody as allies. You could I dunno, fight off heartless a Sid's house.

X DoubleSunday

well maybe it will come up later, like, a littl ebit before it's release they'll be like "HEY! TOY STORY WORLD!" I dunno, we didn't expect tron so i mean, it's possibly. They said there would be a certain amount of worlds but I mean, seriously, no one knows....ya know?

Pero La Taco

I'd rather leave your mom alone :p. Nah, jk. I would like Toy Story. It's one of my favorite Disney movies.

There's always Bug's Life though...

J

Jaxx

Toy Story: YES
A Bug's Life: YES
The Incredibles: YES
Finding Nemo: YES
Monsters, Inc: YES

*sighs* With these Tron pictures and stuff...the delay gets more annoying as the game looks better and better every day...

Light Aura

Yeah I heard that they split up. But anyway a Toy Story world would be pretty cool.

JapanesePanda

I think if they do make a third Kingdom Hearts, they'll use all the pixar movies, hence, if Finding Nemo was there, they'd turn into their underwater creatures from Atlantica.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Pero La Taco said:
*sighs* no sense of humor.

Anywho, It doesn't belong to Pixar.

No,Toy Story does belong to Pixar just as much as it belongs to Disney.Disney would have to consult with Pixar first before letting SE use it.Pixar does have rights to the movies they helped create.

A Toy Story World would be a great idea if SE got the okay to use it.Zurg would be the boss.Buzz and Woody would have to alternate between being party members with Sora.To plot of the world would be that Buzz and Woody got Toynapped by Sid and Andy asks you to find them for him.Donald would use his magic to turn SDG into action figures.While looking for them,they would have to fight those toys of Sid's.Then maybe Sid bought a Zurg and make it fight SDG and Woody and Buzz fight it.Then after returning them to Andy,he would give you a Keychain for that world and would allow Sora to come back and see Buzz and Woody another time.

HeartlessOfDoom

Not going to happen. Disney and Pixar ( which both own half of the film ) are mad at each other and will never let the other do something which might earn them profit, and they want nothing to do with each other anyway because they are mad. Although yes, it would be VERY cool if it were in KH2........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back