• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Alaude Drenxta

A treat for those of you wondering why all the dumb shit happens in America

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/8897662/EU-bans-claim-that-water-can-prevent-dehydration.html They've barred them from claiming that water prevents hydration. Seriously guys?
  2. Alaude Drenxta

We Exist Within Purpose

This is an open challenge. I'd like to see if I still have the spark to create fantasy, as it were. Name: Vacuus Lacuna Codename: Empty Hole Age: 32 Gender: Male Species: Human Appearance: Vacuus is roughly 5'8", a bit on the rather short side. His build is slim but firm, giving him good...
  3. Alaude Drenxta

Irrelevant - Cryogenesis

So, I had a completely random, irrelevant thought the other day. When water is frozen, it expands. The human body is 70% water. So, supposing we even could ever learn how to unfreeze someone from a cryogenic sleep, wouldn't the frozen water in their body have turned to ice and expanded...
  4. Alaude Drenxta

Demonstrably

Say it out loud. If it doesn't sound ridiculous, you're probably saying it wrong. In short, what words sound so stupid, that you can't believe they're actually words.
  5. Alaude Drenxta

If you could be any animal

What would you have for breakfast?
  6. Alaude Drenxta

What is it that you really believe?

There are so many different forms of faith, different viewpoints that all seem to culminate into what we, as a civilization, have deigned to call "religion". There is even the argument that atheism is a form of religious practice, and in a sense, you could see it that way if taking it from the...
  7. Alaude Drenxta

Into the Thunderdome - vs. Bonechill

My character template - Makyu Eramiss - KHInsider Roleplaying Wiki This will be a learning battle, between myself and Bonechill. Our arena, for now, will be an endless, empty void, the inter-dimensional resting place of Makyu Eramiss. Darkness spreads out infinitely over the horizon, and the...
  8. Alaude Drenxta

[R1-B1] ★ vs GrandMaster Chris

You guys are gonna hate me. :3 Your battle will take place inside a dense, tropical rain forest, nestled above a rampant floodplain. The area inside the forest is thick with vegetation and wildlife of various forms. This is a melee battle. No magical powers, gear is limited to what is...
  9. Alaude Drenxta

So who wants a fight?

Hopefully somebody who will keep me entertaned. :O If you're within range, I can alter the title for a rank match. Otherwise, just put up your template and I'll roll out mine, so we can begin.
  10. Alaude Drenxta

A match, I think

Anyone wanna battle? I'm interested in getting my hands dirty.
  11. Alaude Drenxta

Till The End Comes, Come Quickly

Is this the world we live in? Where our children will grow And we will die? In the shade of an old oak Sits a man dressed in white With a perfect red rose Nestled in his mane. His eyes are bloodshot, His hands are pale. His face is flushed, With bushy white hair. Father time rests against...
  12. Alaude Drenxta

Waste Not This Life So Perfectly Aligned

To walk upon the shores of life, And live along the edges of a world that is blind, Is ere comparable to living, Miles from your own spotlight. Waste not the days you are given, All is not right in this world beneath heaven. He was a boy, She was a girl. Some told them they could never be. He...
  13. Alaude Drenxta

Thistle Down and Rose Thorns

As the thistle ripens In the new spring breeze, And the crutches of winter Collapse around your feet, Stop amid your drab And dreary tasks, and take a look about; At the shimmering dawn, And dew drops On pollywogs, And new seed. Spring is a new breed. Through snow falls and sorrows, Rest your...
  14. Alaude Drenxta

Round Three - Battle Seven: GrandMaster_Chris vs. Chromatic_Chaos

Arena: Condition: Judges: My Nigga and Seventh Void Templates by Tuesday June 23rd.
  15. Alaude Drenxta

Round Three - Battle Six: ∞ vs. D2L

Arena: Condition: Judges: Angel of Death and Chromatic_Chaos Templates by Tuesday June 23rd.
  16. Alaude Drenxta

Round Three - Battle Five: Bleeding Soul vs. Seventh Void

Arena: Condition: Judges: Chariot of Fire and D2L Templates by Tuesday June 23rd.
  17. Alaude Drenxta

Round Three - Battle Four: My Nigga vs. Angel of Death

Arena: Condition: Judges: Jett and Alaude Drenxta Templates by Tuesday June 23rd.
  18. Alaude Drenxta

Round Three - Battle Three: Rainfire vs. Heresy

Arena: Mountainous region. A great river feeds into a gorgeous valley that separates the mountains like a divider. A volcanic region borders the area, encompassing the arena. The inner mountains are heavily forested, covered in all manners of greenery. Heavy winds carry whatever it can stir up...
  19. Alaude Drenxta

Round Three - Battle Two: Misanthropy vs. Jett

Arena: Condition: Judges: GrandMaster_Chris and Heresy Templates by Tuesday June 23rd.
  20. Alaude Drenxta

Round Three - Battle One: Alaude Drenxta vs. Chariot of Fire

Arena: Condition: Judges: ∞ and Rainfire Templates by Tuesday June 23rd.
Back